• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ultimate TRF election special in HD thread

Saints1

Straight Edge
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
St Helens
Well, this is going to get nasty, but 24 hours is a long time in politics. Please, please don't let us wake up on Friday morning to a Tory government. I'm almost intrigued to see about this hung parliament business but I honestly don't know which way this is going to go.

All election debate in here!

I think it'll be Tories with Lib Dems as the opposition,
Though a hung parliament is equally/more likely than that

Man, I've really slipped behind on what's happening in this election. It's my last couple of weeks of uni, so I've had no time to watch news, debates or anything. Hope it won't be a Tory win though, that would **** me off something chronic.

This really will be in HD by the way. There'll be a 3D explosion exclusively live from Northampton every time Labour wins a seat.

Zip-a-de-do-dah,
Zip-a-de-yay,
Gor-don-Brown
Gets made Redundant Today....

Now you'll know how the rest of us are forced to live because of your arrogant policies and lies, you unelected one-eyed tosser.

B-N-P ... for the win ... joking aside

The surprise package for tomorrow will be the Lib Dems

Can't stand the Tories, will never ever forgive them for selling off everything in the 80's, bloody ********, ruined this country.

New Zealand has had a hung parliament for ages, over 12 years (four elections) we have had one, it is nothing new to us.

Lib Dems got dicked in the first exit poll,
23% of votes, but the amount of seats is pitiful (59 compared to labour/conservatives 300-odd each)

26 years old and an mp! Sweet jesus, Sunderland South.

Labour - 19137 votes
Conservatives - 8147
Lib Dems - 5292

Well first set of results are flying in....

3 seats to Labour but a swing of 8.2% to Conservative..

The current status would mean a Hung Parliament, which wouldn't be good for the economic status of this country!

Also a lot of reports of Polling stations shutting doors on voters...

Counting Station in Londonderry has been closed as there is a Bomb Threat!

12-4-2-8
L-C-LD-Other
If it carries on like this we'll hear a loud "FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" coming from Northampton way tomorrow morning ;)

Last edited:
12-4-2-8
L-C-LD-Other
If it carries on like this we'll hear a loud "FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" coming from Northampton way tomorrow morning ;)

What? Northampton I thought was a heavy Labour area because it is a working class area. I'm in Buckinghamshire myself and this is a heaaaaaavy Tory area.

Bullitt, on this forum, isn't Gordon Brown/Labours biggest fan, and he's from there :p

Latest posts