• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Ukraine War thread

Let's just hope Trump doesn't get in and the aid stops.
A] Absolutely, and not just for Ukraine
B] From what I'm reading around the webs, Ukraine "should" be "okay" even if this is the last one from the US. It's enough to plug the current shortfall, European production is ramping up (expected to be outproducing Russia by the end of this year), as is European collecting of other peoples' stock (about a year's worth of artillery ammunition (, and counting), with South Korea seriously considering serious contributions (presumably already contributing, but through the back door, or by supplying new stuff to other nations, who can send their old stock to Czechslovakia)

A] Absolutely, and not just for Ukraine
B] From what I'm reading around the webs, Ukraine "should" be "okay" even if this is the last one from the US. It's enough to plug the current shortfall, European production is ramping up (expected to be outproducing Russia by the end of this year), as is European collecting of other peoples' stock (about a year's worth of artillery ammunition (, and counting), with South Korea seriously considering serious contributions (presumably already contributing, but through the back door, or by supplying new stuff to other nations, who can send their old stock to Czechslovakia)
Yes I have been really pleased with the Czech initiative to raise the money to buy stocks on the world market. Also really pleased that a pro-Putin leader of Slovakia decided not to join that initiative only for the Slovakian population to do a crowd fund that surpassed the amount the government was going to give in the first place.

Geez did Majorie Taylor Green make herself look even more of a tw@t yesterday over funding.

Let's just hope Trump doesn't get in and the aid stops.
Hopefully the bloated orange clown will be in jail. New York court has chosen the twelve jurors and six alternates. Trial (opening statements) to begin next week.

I think most Americans still support Ukraine. 👍 I sure do!

Last edited:

Latest posts