• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Unchartered 2

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/extended.../49328?type=flv

Small thing but check out the toilet and the water flowing out of it as the floor collapses.

Played Multiplayer last night. Well for me personally it is by far the best MP I have ever played. the control the fluidness of the animations to the silky smooth framerate are just amazing.

The controls are tight, ultra responsive and the pop and shoot is implemeted flawlessly. For a game thats focuses more on SP this is an amazing effort. U1 did nothing for me as the guns did not really feel like real guns at all, well in this they feel awesome.

I never played a game and enjoyed the freedom and control you enjoy over your character, hell running from one point to the other is fun with the climbing jumping etc. In one of trhe games I found a poll on the side of the square climbed up it and jumped onto a sign hanging over the shop, well the dud I empty a clip into while hanging on the sign was shocked as he he did not see me there, nor did he expect me to be there lol.

Another small thing and there are many of these while running from attacker and you can run while firing at the attacker behind you and the animation and gameplay for this is implemented perfectly.

Hell all with a PS3 it is up for download now. Trust me not that you won't but play this game for 15mins but once you get a real hang of thecontrols and I would be suprised if you are not hooked from the visuals to the gameplay to the FUN.

Having now had this game since day of release I have to say it is damn good fun!!

Loving it so far :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Daylightfire @ Oct 20 2009, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Having now had this game since day of release I have to say it is damn good fun!!

Loving it so far :)[/b]

what's ur psn name we can hook up for some mp action. Game is awesome!!

I need to get the first before buying the second. They look fun and I do want to play them.

Had a go at this a couple of weeks ago...the SP is bloody impressive.

Am amazed that game developers would put in this amount of effort into a game. Then to have on the same CD an amazing MP game.....well....the amount of data space they must have used surely must be enormous!

In NZ this was voted number 2 as game of the year...behind the expected MW2.

Had the game for 2 months, only just got around to starting it up and loading the updates. Been playing too much Fifa.

Looking forward to eventually giving it a crack, after I finally finish the first game which I took my sweet ass time playing through. One chapter to go still, I'm in no hurry.

I love it is by far my favorite game and still murdering the MP. Boring I know :lol: Lets hook up on MP.

Hey GG you up for a couple of games?

Latest posts