• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Unemployed bum

I will be tomorrow.

In other news, trolling the job websites for work is the single most boring and mundane task in the world.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 17 2008, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I will be tomorrow.

In other news, trolling the job websites for work is the single most boring and mundane task in the world.[/b]

thank f**k i dont have to do that Disability Pension FTW. :bana:

8 Hours later and...

50 CVs sent out and nothing in my field of expertiese withough travel to Sheffield or Leamington Spa.

Warehouse work it's going to have to be... ********.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Dec 17 2008, 09:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Older Generations = Selfish A-Holes[/b]
Sort of - but they don't understand how bad this is going to get.

A lot of them think property is their pension. Wrong. Or stocks and bonds (401ks etc). Wrong.

The rest of the pensions are funded from taxes paid by people who work and just about get by - NOT going to last.

God bless Gordon Brown! And Wall St and the City!! They really f***ed it up, and they're still f***ing it up.

I got terminated 3 weeks ago but didn't find out til last Monday because I didn't go to work on the last night because they were only doing 2 hours and I would of travelled 1 hour to and from work for nothing. Unfortunately jobs around the world seem to be on the down because of this recession crap. Damn yanks borrowed too much so now the whole world suffers.

That's exactly what I'm finding. Because I'm in construction, which started suffering 6 years ago and is by a long margin the hardest hit, I've not even had one interview yet despitesending over 200 CVs out to nigh on every recruitment agency out there. There's simply no work - not even in in the supermarkets stacking shelves.