• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Unlockables

D

disco123

Can someone list what you need to do to unlock the various bonus teams ?
I've already unlocked England 2003 after winning my first game , but have yet to
unlock any others , particulary want to know how to unlock the Lions.

Thks

It says doesn't it? When you go to bonus features > teams, it should say....

If not, then I will try and remember...

For Swordfish, you must finish Classic Match 10??? (to get classic match 10, Win the World Cup)

For All Stars, you must win a game retaining 90% possession, and 90% territory (although I'm pretty sure I did this, it didn't work.)

For British Isles....Umm. Sorry, can't remember right now.

For Northern Hemisphere and Southern Hemishere, I think you have to complete classic 9.

For Cougars, you must scoree 100pts in a match? Or, score three tries under the posts with one player? No idea...

Thanks , got the game on Friday and only played an hour so I haven't looked in the bonus features section. Now I know where to look
<

I think there's one where you can only use left-handed players with brown hair, who are Virgos and have been married between 2 and 4 years. Extra points if the players have a dimple on their left arse-cheek.

There is a team of zombies in this game by the way. That's the true part. The first bit was, of course, ********.

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Feb 7 2006, 12:30 AM
There is a team of zombies in this game by the way. That's the true part. The first bit was, of course, ********.
What do you mean? How?

OK.

1. There is an unlockable team in the game
2. They look like zombies
3. I hope you understand now.

I don't think that it is wise to unlock the Zombies. Believe me, I've done it before and they're terribly hard to lock up again once they're out.

Hahahaha.

I don't know kathy.

I just know they're in there.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Complete Classic match 10 and get North and South teams.

Anybody unlocked all of the balls yet? Being a bit of a retro saddo, I had hoped that this feature might include items such as the old wallaby ball from the 70s or even the garish lemon-coloured one used by the All Blacks a few years back, but the first two "balls" only seem to add crazy quirks to the game like miniature players.

In that case you'll be sad to hear that other 2 just add crazy quirks too!!

From what I remember theres an 'unlimited sprint', a 'big hit from anywhere', a 'crazy bounce', and a 'mini player' one.

The unlimited sprint one only works in friendlies, but is useful when playing just to unlock other things.

Cheers MightyQuin, I'll see if I can unlock the sprint mode ball this weekend - hope it isn't the last one of the series! Shame about the Wallaby, though, eh?

Good luck!
I think I just have the 'win with only one possession' left to unlock... but I'm already regretting unlocking all the kits ... what the hell is that pink one?!!!

Originally posted by MightyQuin@Feb 9 2006, 02:41 PM
Good luck!
I think I just have the 'win with only one possession' left to unlock... but I'm already regretting unlocking all the kits ... what the hell is that pink one?!!!
:D I was going to use that with my career team, but went with the Burberry-esque one instead...

I notice there is a cheats option , when do we think Trev will be able to share these with us or me , the lazy gamer ??

Has anyone unlocked the All Stars (I presume) with the 90% possession and territory thing?

That's the only thing left in the bonus features for me. I'm pretty sure i've done it, but it didn't unlock. Anyone? What do you have to do?

Yep, that does unlock the All-Stars team - and yep I did it.

The confusing bit is that this means 90% attacking territory, but the game stats show territory as meaning in your own half - so what you actually need to unlock this is over 90% possession, and under 10% territory.

Just stick it on 3 mins, get into the oppositions half, and stay there - don't bother scoring until the very end of the half - just keep recycling the ball. Should get the numbers easy.

:D

When I visited Swordfish, Ian@Swordfish did say that the unlockables were evil devils!

Ah. I got it now. Cheers. Will give it a go later.

Any news on this Zombie team?

Also, all of the unlockabls are from weird little things. Leaves little incentive to complete game modes like 6 Nations etc. doesn't it?

All my time has been spent on career mode, and in between I have been figuring out players for the Super 12 which I may end up playing.

In WCR you had to complete game modes to unlock things, are there hidden uinlockables? Zombie Team?