• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Unlockables?

G

gloucesterfan

So far i have unlocked a load of videos, from getting gold medals in each challenge world cup year. you get highlights from each world cup when you achieve all gold. when i had gained 10 platinum medals i unlocked slow motion mode.
what else is there to unlock? maybe some new teams or players like it said on the website.

So far i have unlocked a load of videos, from getting gold medals in each challenge world cup year. you get highlights from each world cup when you achieve all gold. when i had gained 10 platinum medals i unlocked slow motion mode.
what else is there to unlock? maybe some new teams or players like it said on the website. [/b]
Wow...slow motin mode?! How does it work? Can you slow down the actual play in real time to work out the best option?

<div class='quotemain'> So far i have unlocked a load of videos, from getting gold medals in each challenge world cup year. you get highlights from each world cup when you achieve all gold. when i had gained 10 platinum medals i unlocked slow motion mode.
what else is there to unlock? maybe some new teams or players like it said on the website. [/b]
Wow...slow motin mode?! How does it work? Can you slow down the actual play in real time to work out the best option?
[/b][/quote]

Yes, it's exactly that !!! However, when I tried this mode, I can't finish the game 'cause it was so boring !!!! I don't understand the interest of this mode but it's Ea!!

Has anybody unlocked anything else apart from the videos . Secretly hoping the British Lions are an unlockable ...........

i'm one trophy away from filling elite cabinate, has anyone completed it yet?

dunno how to unlock it but its there. i have the low gravity mode and the motion capture video. kinda cheated to get them though o_O just trying out some hex skills :)

i might be wrong but i think there is more than the 2003 team to unlock ... i've seen several names of old rugby players using woosaah's editor in the comentry names. hope we will have access to 1999 Lomu and 1987 Blanco !!!

yes there are heaps on names in the commentary....

but there are no other teams other than the english 2003 squad.

so it might be by winning all platinium medals in the challenge mode. i've won them all in the 1999 wc but it does nothing ...

Maybe Locksmith or Or KnowsyParker know what all the unlockables are.......?
(Begins hailing at altar).

Oh yeah, got one more cup to get on World League at this stage and have 108 of the 114 challenges so far.

Nearly there...

did you succeed to the line out throwing challenge with avanced controls? i can't throw the ball in the middle, it never counts and i can't get the gold medal ... (1987 pool B match 2, wales vs ireland). i only can throw to the front or to the back but always fail to the middle.

ps2 version?? try holding L1 then throwing it then press O

that scrum one with the allblacks took me ages!

I have unlocked a thing that you can saw a line as how the ball goes but thats just that and the slow mode so far.
I hope I get the 2003 Eng team

I have unlocked a thing that you can saw a line as how the ball goes but thats just that and the slow mode so far.
I hope I get the 2003 Eng team
[/b]

can you upload your savings please?