Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Sure Yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

getofmeland

So come on tell me what you think!!!

If you vote No you have to say why!!!

No, the mainpage looks really cluttered with the writing being a lot bigger. Makes me skip over sections very easy.

Also, I hate change. :p

What was the point of the upgrade?

The point of the upgrade was that it was neccessary to move the board forwards... and I am afraid we have to deal with change, its a part of life...

i like what you did here charlie, excellent work

this here is a man who loves his TRF a round of applause for Charlie ladies and gentlemen!

the fast reply "mark selected text as quote" doesnt work.

all that happens is that it copys and pastes the text as a quote which is fine, but then you have normal text, then the quoted text right after it (same text)

hope that makes sence :)

No it doesnt I am confused

yes it does
yes it does[/b]

in the fast reply (the box at the bottom)

just type it no it doesnt, select it, then click on the quote the selected text or whatever it says then click send :)

Sorry but cant see it :huh:

I must be dumb

what cant you see?
what cant you see?[/b]

I see it now, so lets try this

what cant you see?[/b]

not much
not much[/b]

not fixed obviously :)

i gonna keep doing it til you fix it :p

what are you trying to quote

i type something in

then i select it using hte mouse

click on "Add Selected Text As Quote"
click on [/b]

wow thats stuffed up big time. i just selected "Add Selected Text As Quote" and it selected all and added click on as the quote

wicked its not working at all :p

Isnt meant to be used to quote the other posts???[/b]

that works but sometimes i use fast reply for an article or something in the middle of a thread. if you dont want to fix it or cant oh well :)

if you dont want to fix it [/b]

I cant see a problem mate honestly

middle of a thread.[/b]
to be used to quote the[/b]

ats stuffed up big time. i just selected "Add Sel[/b]

<span style="font-family:Times">Thread Merged
Issue I believe is Resolved - Getofmeland
</span>

Um, apart from the layout what exactly is different? [/b]

Well there is a Rich Text editor that you can turn on in My Controls...

Loads of features behind the scenes to make the board easier to manage...

I am discovering new things all the time... Anyways its Dan and Mine Board we thought it was about time to upgrade and make a new era come in, and hopefully push for demand of the board come the World Cup...

i type something in

then i select it using hte mouse

click on "Add Selected Text As Quote"
click on [/b]

wow thats stuffed up big time. i just selected "Add Selected Text As Quote" and it selected all and added click on as the quote

wicked its not working at all :p [/b]

Isnt meant to be used to quote the other posts???

ok my last post got deleted i think (or i forgot to click add reply)

ok it works that way that you say, but sometimes i like to paste in an article or something and select my own text and add it in as quote.

if u cant fix it thats ok!

I merged yours and mine last posts together above...

But I dont think its been designed to do what you want to do, if that makes sense... I think it is only designed to quote posts in the current thread

ok thats cool, i didnt even read your post, that merging can get confusing o_O

if thats the case you should not be able to see the make selected text quote in there when you select stuff in the fast reply box.

but thats just me i have had to edit a few of my posts, but if i know that the problem is there its no big issue

We're working away like beavers guys, the upgrade has been something I've wanted for about a year ever since I started to run TRF. I accept it's mostly for our benefit, as opposed to the members, but we're working to make this board the best, certainly the most accessible for you to use.

Just explore and have a play. And rejoice, for you can quote the same person or two different people in one post!

SING HALLELUJAH!

boardmessage.jpg

Don't think we did, have only ever seen it on other boards but never here, and the flood control on the searching is certainly a new one for me.

Latest posts