• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

uploading pictures on trf help

yt1993

Academy Player
Country Flag
Japan
Club or Nation
Mitsubishi
hi guys when i try to upload a picture on the TRF i get the something like that but i have no idea how to make it bigger can someone please help me do that thanks

Attachments

• Top League.png
    Top League.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Brave Lupus.png
    Brave Lupus.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 7
If you want to use a picture in a post, you can also use the img-tags:

No need to upload.

If you want to use a picture in a post, you can also use the img-tags:

No need to upload.

yeah yeah i know about that but i dont know how to make the images bigger on the site i even try to re-size it on photoshop but it still the same size and is the suppose to come up and if not do you know what i need to do but if that thing is suppose to pop up then how do i make the images bigger

Upload the image to an image hosting site (photobucket etc.) -> insert image -> from URL -> untick 'retrieve remote files and reference locally'.

That should do the trick.

Upload the image to an image hosting site (photobucket etc.) -> insert image -> from URL -> untick 'retrieve remote files and reference locally'.

That should do the trick.

perfect thank you for your time :)

The size of the images on our server is always 200 x 200 pixels. If you want bigger resolution logos, let me know. I'll make some for you and upload them to public hosting sites (tinypic for instance).

The size of the images on our server is always 200 x 200 pixels. If you want bigger resolution logos, let me know. I'll make some for you and upload them to public hosting sites (tinypic for instance).

its okay i think its big enough thanks

Could someone advise please?

I have tried to upload a picture to another thread, and the only option given is 'enter URL' with no option to 'un tick retrieve remote files...'. However when I came to this thread to test how to do this. The options for uploading from computer or URL are present, and the option to 'un tick retrieve remote files...' is there. Can you tell me why these options are not present when using the other thread? What is best to do?

Thanks for any help you can give

What forum is this in?

Best bet always is URL > Enter URL > Untick Remote Files Box

What forum is this in?

Best bet always is URL > Enter URL > Untick Remote Files Box

Thanks Cymro. I was trying in Ewis Quasimodo XV. Doesn't have the untick remote files option. Only URL paste box. Seemed to work though, I think

Thanks Cymro. I was trying in Ewis Quasimodo XV. Doesn't have the untick remote files option. Only URL paste box. Seemed to work though, I think

It worked!

If you upload them to Photobucket then you don't need to use the image tags (
) button on the forum. Just use the ones that are there from Photobucket.

Latest posts