• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC Fantasy League

Thanks Stormer,

Everyone with teams involved or especially neutrals should just take the plunge and do it. Usually regret kicks in after week 3 then you realize you should have signed up before it all started, but you get fomo because you lost out on points.

So dont waste time !

Right, team is set. I realized I actually don't know that many European players as I thought. Was thinking to prioritize NH players but see there is a fair chunk of Saffas in my team, up to 12 if you count the likes of Braam Steyn, WP Nel etc.

LOL, @unrated did you hack Superbru to get Roos at 2?

Last edited:
Anyone know of a reliable (and quick) source for line ups?

Pity one can't go all Leinster. Even the bench players rank top tier in round 1.

Alright, best of luck, gents. Still flying blind WRT actual line ups but my team is set and I am feeling a little more confident than last round.

Probs a bit late to arrange prizes but what have we got in mind? Winner gets nudes of other participants?

The (a) Irish poster(s) who said dont count on the internationals being included was right. I burnt my fingers. Picked Josh Adams ffs. 0 points. My research will be stepping up.

Two Irish teams on top, this league is too accurate!
I see you had 5 try scorers. I had 0.
But well done. Hopefully the rest of us can provide some competition as we get to know the players. Also you probably backed a lot of Irish players and they scored big wins.

The (a) Irish poster(s) who said dont count on the internationals being included was right. I burnt my fingers. Picked Josh Adams ffs. 0 points. My research will be stepping up.
Definitely a factor. Guys who will never get picked for their countries, but who play week in week out in the league are super valuable. I went for guys like John Cooney, Dave Kearney and Jack Carty for that reason. Even Damien De Allende when he's back is a stalwart. Had to guess with some SA franchise guys though.

And Leinster above Munster, so true to life!
billed-cap.png

She's a long tournament. With a lot of transfer opportunities to come. Not giving up just yet.

Something happened and i the subs i made did not stick. I checked all the lineups and subbed my fantasy team around to adjust for who is playing. Then after the weekend i see my lineup reverted to the week one lineup, which was regretable

Just always check to make sure it saves.

This is the round where my ascent to the top of the table starts gaining momentum.

This is the round where my ascent to the top of the table starts gaining momentum.
What a coincidence, that's the case for me as well!

We've given the Irish a sporting head start but we all know it'll come down to being between the two classiest outfits at the end.

Latest posts