• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

urgent news regarding xbox version

D

doovepop

David Robles has just said that
There will be no announcement about the "other platform" before the release
of PS2 and pc.

That doesn't mean that an xbox version (Or xbox live) wouldn't be released. What Mr Robles is trying to say that if a xbox version is gonna come out, it won't be out at release of the ps2 & pc version. (sep)
I'd think that they will release a xbox version, but not until Oct/Nov.

but xbox is way bette to have than ps2 eh?

EH?

<

so sweet.

<

Ah the joys of having a pc no console exclusive rubbish and missing out on great games. Sucks if you only have an x-box you will be missing out on the best rugby or league game ever made. Wonder if this is going to be ps 2 exclusive that could be a mistake as not long ago NZ was one of the highest countrie for the x-box market THink from moenroy it was 50% of the market.

I still think it sounds as if the exclusive PS2 thing will be a limited time one. Possibly a 6 month one similiar to GTA?

i own a ps2, a xbox and a pc that will play it so i have no worries where it will come from.

would still rather have it on xbox as i havn't dusted off my ps2 for a while

who knows what will happen maybe it will be like gta and other games where it releases on x-box a few months down the track.

Originally posted by Los Lover@Aug 1 2005, 12:27 PM

EH?

<

so sweet.

<
Nah, it's fine. I have a PS2 as well.

No need for you to get defensive anyway.

Originally posted by Los Lover@Aug 1 2005, 12:27 PM

EH?

<

so sweet.

<
Well it's technically a better system, but the controllers suck and most games on XBOX look better on PC, so it all evens out really.

guess i aint buyin it till ps3 comes out(does ps3 play ps2 games aswell?)

anyways ill be waiting for rugby challenge..the more crap the graphics are looking the more its feeling like lomu

ahhh..the joys of boredom

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Aug 1 2005, 04:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Aug 1 2005, 04:56 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Aug 1 2005, 12:27 PM

EH?

<

so sweet.

<

No need for you to get defensive anyway. [/b]
<

Originally posted by JJ-@Aug 1 2005, 02:58 PM
I still think it sounds as if the exclusive PS2 thing will be a limited time one. Possibly a 6 month one similiar to GTA?
I think it is PS2 exclusive, but I can't imagine they will release it 6 months later, 2 months later possibly?
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Aug 2 2005, 07:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Aug 2 2005, 07:37 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Los Lover@Aug 2 2005, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Aug 1 2005, 04:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Aug 1 2005, 12:27 PM

EH?

<

so sweet.

<

No need for you to get defensive anyway.

<
<
[/b]
<

<

<

<

<

<

I was thinkin of gettin the game - get ****** of with rucks an mauls in union games. This game worth gettin? I was lookin at the previous one, which is still quite pricey, an it looked good.

Latest posts