• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

US Masters, Augusta - Golf

The Augusta Course, is only open to members and their Guests, but to become a member you have to be invited to join, this is one of the most exclusive clubs in golf, if not the most exclusive...

Basically you can only get access to the club if your rich and one of the top golfers in the world

Basically you can only get access to the club if your rich and one of the top golfers in the world [/b]

I'm both of those and as of yet I'm still to walk on Augusta's hallowed turf.

Immelman deserved to win, its something like 30 years since a player has led all 4 rounds and he never looked like losing it. It turns out Tiger actually played the tournament with an injured knee which makes his second place all the more remarkable. As usual the Brits or Europeans for that matter bottle it and fall away, they should stop talking themselves up and prove it on the course.

Immelman deserved to win, its something like 30 years since a player has led all 4 rounds and he never looked like losing it. It turns out Tiger actually played the tournament with an injured knee which makes his second place all the more remarkable. As usual the Brits or Europeans for that matter bottle it and fall away, they should stop talking themselves up and prove it on the course.
[/b]

Not really, it was his putting that let him down more than anything.

<div class='quotemain'> Basically you can only get access to the club if your rich and one of the top golfers in the world [/b]

I'm both of those and as of yet I'm still to walk on Augusta's hallowed turf.
[/b][/quote]

Getofmeland should've added the postscript "but just on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007 doesn't count"

If that wasn't the case, I would've been there getting knocked out by Tiger Wood's for hitting on his wife in the clubhouse afterwards that's for sure

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Not really, it was his putting that let him down more than anything.
[/b][/quote]

His approach shots were wild, puting him in tough positions.

Well no player is going to go through 72 holes and not find themselves in bother all the time, on his first 2 days it was 13 out of 18 fairways found for Immelman, while for Woods his putting stats were 120 in 72 holes, he's never going to win a major with those stats.

Indeed, it wasnt just his putting that let him down though was my point. Surprisingly he was very accurate with his driver, but except that huge putt on 11 he holed next to nothing all week.

Latest posts