• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Use of ALT key in Rugby08

You can Modify the controls via Xpadder app.Good for unsupported controllers.Did wonders for my 360 control which would not detect right stick special moves and now can.And you can change button configuration to your desire.Like having Sprint as somthing else other than Start button how unco.Not sure for Keyboards tho :cheers:

It'd be good if the chances of winning the turnover/conceding the penalty were affected by the player involved. E.G McCaw/Williams have a better chance of cheating succesfully, but Vickery fails

i didnt realise there was anyway of getting the right stick functioning with the pc? i have a ps2 controller and xpadder but have never had any luck...?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (paddyknight @ Apr 28 2009, 08:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i didnt realise there was anyway of getting the right stick functioning with the pc? i have a ps2 controller and xpadder but have never had any luck...?[/b]

You Have To Set Right stick on xpadder to 4 way standard and have arrows set as follows
UP=SHIFT/W Shoulder Charge
LEFT=SHIFT/Q Step Left
RIGHT=SHIFT/E Step Right
DOWN=SHIFT/S Fend
You have to program two keybord buttons to one direction Then Your Sweet :bravo:

Latest posts