• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Variable Rugby Boots and Balls

just a variety of colours for boots will do.the fluro colours are pretty cool looking!!!

Changing boots will definitely and will appeal EXTREMELY to us younger rugby players. I come from Nelson College in NZ and we have a good school for rugby. Most of us players love our boots just as much as the football players, and no we don't really think our boots make us play better, some VERY class players are coming out of our school.

Depending on how in-depth the create-a-player/team mode is, just being able to select a colour is enough. When you start getting into branding it's a bit over the top considering the only thing you'll see will be the colour/
wouldn't really bother me if it was left out though

Changing boots will definitely and will appeal EXTREMELY to us younger rugby players. I come from Nelson College in NZ and we have a good school for rugby. Most of us players love our boots just as much as the football players, and no we don't really think our boots make us play better, some VERY class players are coming out of our school.

Its quite sad, I was looking at buying some new footy boots, but you can't even buy proper rugby boots anymore...

Latest posts