2. Josh Afu
3. Tevita Ula
4. Pasuka Mapakaitolo
5. Amanaki Vatikani
6. Hudson Tonga'uiha
7. Mateo Malupo
8. Alaska Taufa
9. Semisi Telefoni

Is this also the final 30 man World Cup squad or do players like Pulu still have a chance of making it to the World Cup?

who is Amanaki Vatikani? I googled him and there is hardly anything about him on the internet, I couldn't even find stuff out like what position he plays or how old he is etc.

and why was Steve Mafi dropped from the initial 50 man squad?

I'm not sure what the story is regarding his Australian Rugby union contract if he decides to play for Tonga, but this may be a factor in his decision.

Is this also the final 30 man World Cup squad or do players like Pulu still have a chance of making it to the World Cup?who is Amanaki Vatikani? I googled him and there is hardly anything about him on the internet, I couldn't even find stuff out like what position he plays or how old he is etc.and why was Steve Mafi dropped from the initial 50 man squad?
Steve Mafi has probably declined to turn out for Tonga and concentrate on his club as he hasn't been seen for Tonga this year at all. The original 50 man squad, like the Samoan training squad, was more a wish list as a lot of the players hadn't even committed or made themselves eligible for Tonga.
I'm not sure what the story is regarding his Australian Rugby union contract if he decides to play for Tonga, but this may be a factor in his decision.
As Is the case with Cooper Vuna. He didn't want to commit to Tonga yet so he def won't be at the RWC for them.

Fiji 27 Tonga 12.And with all the Jonny Come Latelys.I thought they were supposed to make the team stronger!

And 10 days under new backs coach Boyd and scrum coach Cron-so much for their expertise!Still there is hope-Morath,Tongahuia,Lilo,Fatefehi etc will be back next Friday.

Vatakani-ahead of Daniel Morath-really!Ask yourself-him and palu ahead of D Morath-the selecters need psychiatric treatment!

Latest posts