• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

W6N 2024

Ooof on wales losing to Ireland.

Commentary ******** on tuipuloto when she's been one of the few bright spots and they have been overwhelmingly nice to the underachievers is wild.

Italy vs Scotland should be a good game. Scotland have had unflattering score lines.

France could put a schoolgirls team out against wales and win.

Just about to watch ita-sco on iPlayer, expecting a Scotland win

Italy vs Scotland should be a good game. Scotland have had unflattering score lines.

France could put a schoolgirls team out against wales and win.
Oddly enough, Scotland's scores this 6N have been an improvement, albeit against England marginal, over last year

yeah but they do look good. I thought they should have handled a wales a lot better than they did. Englands tough cause they are both really good and hardened veterans.

Is this Scottish team young?

yeah but they do look good. I thought they should have handled a wales a lot better than they did. Englands tough cause they are both really good and hardened veterans.

Is this Scottish team young?
I don't think so, at a quick search most seems to be 27+

This is a lot better, now we need the bonus point

Good result for Scotland, were made to work for it but once the second try was in things loosened up a bit.

Italy had a solid defence by and large, I get the tactic of Thompson kicking through but Orr and the back 3 are quick and could have been given a chance to run at them.

one day we'll look at the Futuna islands as the greatest bit of colonization

Totally unfair and needs to be rethought. Scotland needed to finish third to qualify for the World Cup and given the disparity between the teams it meant that they had to win all three of their away games. If this is going to be criteria every World Cup qualification every four years then Scotland will have to do the same thing again every time. I know there are other ways to qualify but it is a major imbalance to base World Cup qualification on. I hope that someone recognises the need to change the cycle of matches or the method of qualification.

Latest posts