• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales v Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Decent win for Wales, and great stuff from Williams.
[/b]

And no doubt about that try.

Divots, my arse.

incontrovertible evidence.

The linesman was there. And there are no photographs of the incriminating bootmarks on the line.

Try.
[/b][/quote]

Huh, it clearly wasnt a try. After the game they showed a replay which showed Williams kicking up a big puff of chalk well before he grounded the ball, only arrogant people would or could say otherwise.
[/b][/quote]

Either way its about time we had one of those decisions go our way

Are Wales supporters not slightly worried that their best backrow forward, by far and away, is a guy who had to be persuaded out of international retirement?

I've always considered Martyn Williams a massively talented and highly underated (by those outside Europe at least) player.

But where is the new talent to fill the number 7 jersey going to come from? I've heard a lot of talk about Sowden-Taylor, but on current form you couldn't possibly hope to dislodge Williams. He can't keep going forever though - could Wales not being in severe danger of being hit by his eventual retirement even harder next time around? [/b]
At the moment there is only Sowden-Taylor who maybe the next 7, the only problem is that he doesn't get enough games at Cardiff because of Martyn Williams.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Divots, my arse.

The linesman was there. And there are no photographs of the incriminating bootmarks on the line.

Try.
[/b][/quote]

Huh, it clearly wasnt a try. After the game they showed a replay which showed Williams kicking up a big puff of chalk well before he grounded the ball, only arrogant people would or could say otherwise.
[/b][/quote]

I remember a whingeing voice claiming there was chalk. But there was none to be seen. Just 'divots' - which don't mean a thing.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Divots, my arse.

Try.
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I remember a whingeing voice claiming there was chalk. But there was none to be seen. Just 'divots' - which don't mean a thing.
[/b][/quote]

:wacko: On the replays after the game it clearly showed a big puff of chalk come up off the ground.

Mate move on for the love of god! This game is in the past and we are now looking to this saturday!

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Divots, my arse.

Try.
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

:wacko: On the replays after the game it clearly showed a big puff of chalk come up off the ground.
[/b][/quote]

It was on the BBC highlights after the game you moron. How can i have access to that? nobody cares Wales would have won reguardless but it was a bad call.

And I saw the same replays, and the ones on Scrum V, and there was no clear evidence of chjalk. Just a lot of hot air.

If you're going to get abusive, that's your problem. But I watched the replays as closely, if not closer than you, because there was no 'chalk', merely clods of pallete laid Millenium Stadium turf, which ise not the same thing at all.

Where is the image of Williams' foot on the line? Where does the video show his foot on the line? It doesn't.

Where this idea came from in the first place is a mystery.

I'd have thought that such a clear piece of evidence would be on every Scottish Youtube account by now.

But strangely, there is nothing.

I wonder why.

And I saw the same replays, and the ones on Scrum V, and there was no clear evidence of chjalk. Just a lot of hot air.

If you're going to get abusive, that's your problem. But I watched the replays as closely, if not closer than you, because there was no 'chalk', merely clods of pallete laid Millenium Stadium turf, which ise not the same thing at all.

Where is the image of Williams' foot on the line? Where does the video show his foot on the line? It doesn't.

Where this idea came from in the first place is a mystery.

I'd have thought that such a clear piece of evidence would be on every Scottish Youtube account by now.

But strangely, there is nothing.

I wonder why. [/b]

aye, there is nothing, absolutly NOTHING. you would have thought there would be clips of our 2 tries on there 2, but nope. so what does that prove?

and to go down your road, if there was conclusive evidence it WAS a try it would surley be on every welshmans youtube? but there isnt!

I wonder why?

(ps. what the **** is chjalk?)

Ok guys, things are getting a bit heated in here. You know when you have to close a thread when people start using typing errors as part of their criticism.
This game's long over and i'm sure if you want to continue this debate you can PM each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts