• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Want a PS3

M

melon

Well guys I want a PS3. I don't have enough time to get a job and I don't think my dad will increase my allowance by a one off $900-$1000.

Here's the go...I have opened a new bank account (stupid idea I know) and it's going to be used to save for stuff. At the moment it's there for a PS3. Anyway, if anyone can find enough love and care deep down in their souls for such a disadvantaged child as myself, I would be happy to provide my bank account details and you could deposit some PS3 money.

No doubt this plea will be all over the world's TV channels in no time at all, so beat the crowd, and be the ones who donate to me and you'll have that warm fuzzy feeling within knowing that you have helped someone in need.

I love you all. :heart:

I'll give aswell of course, and will provide a rep point for everyone that donates.

south2.jpg

If your gonna donate to something, Donate to the Rugby Forum

By Clicking Here

And I will give you some rep Love, also you will help this place keep going...

south2.jpg

If your gonna donate to something, Donate to the Rugby Forum

By Clicking Here

And I will give you some rep Love, also you will help this place keep going...
[/b]

We don't need to now that we've had a mysterious benefactor...

See, jokes can backfire... didn't anybody ever read you the boy who cried wolf?

You poor thing.

How will you cope without a PS3?

Mabye read a book? Go outside? Get a job with all that time which presumably you would otherwise spend playing on it?

I read plenty of books already :)

I'm outside probably much more than you :p...currently in 6 different rugby teams...will be out of 3 of those in a few months and will be in another 3 most likely.

It was a lighthearted thing that I did, not to be taken so seriously SFW :)

Begging for money so you can play video games.

Very lighthearted.

I'm laughing my threadbare socks off.

u seem to be in a shitty mood! your boyfriend neglect to provide a reach around this arvo when he finished?

Put a smile on your dial mate! Don't be so down.

your boyfriend neglect to provide a reach around this arvo when he finished?
[/b]

I get the gay reference, but I have no idea what a 'reach around' is. Mabye something to look up for next time.

<div class='quotemain'>
your boyfriend neglect to provide a reach around this arvo when he finished?
[/b]

I get the gay reference, but I have no idea what a 'reach around' is. Mabye something to look up for next time. [/b][/quote]

ahhh very good :)...i don't believe it's a saying common in pommy culture...I was looking for a more approriate thing to say that meant the same thing but that was all that stuck out.

Here you go...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=reach+around

Hopefully you'll find it as humorous as i did :p

I feel for you buddy, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dfhwm3.jpg

I feel for you buddy, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dfhwm3.jpg

[/b]

Is that a can of heinz spaghetti that i see to the right of your PS3?

charlie does the donation to The Rugby Forum have to be in money?

i was thinking of donating sperm..

R.A.R I think you are saving up for the wrong thing! PS3's are cheap.....but they really only showoff themselves properly on HD TV's lol! So you should be saving for a HD TV that runs at a millions hertz or something ha!

Otherwise you will have something akin to having the worlds best stereo system outputing on laptop speakers. The 14" in your bedroom will not give the PS3 enough justice!

Sorry, did i hear the words "PS3" and "cheap" in the same sentence?
We live in very different worlds if that's the case.

Latest posts