• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Warriors reveal new jersey

S

stan_stan

Not sure if this has been posted. Can be found here Warriors Jersey
IMO the home strip looks mean but the away strip looks like sh*t but that might just be me.

Both look terrible in my opinion. The home strip is boring, and the away strip is even worse.

errr...it reminds me of a super league jersey...

mm..its too close to a kiwi jersey that black one...dam who designs these things?..and the silver looks like a training jersey..

oh well....GO WARRIORS!

fags
nrl_promo_1.jpg

i would love to see anyone call ruben wiki a fag.
the guy looks like a monster in anything.
promo_9.jpg

well where are all da warriors supporters eh???

what happened in that trial game huh??

Raider pummeling the crap out of an inferior outfit

5 new rookies starters for the raiders

Zillman and Leroyd Lahrs devastated on the park

here a match report, from a mate at the LU

Game played in 4x20 minute quarters.The game started tight and aggressive, big defence by the Warriors. (3 in the tackle). First try to Lincoln Withers(No:7). The forwards set the platform. Second try to Clinton Schifcofske(No:1). (solo effort from just inside the half way), side stepping to the try line. Third try to Ryan Hinchcliffe(No:19). Good ground made by the forwards. Hinchcliffe barging over 5 meters out. Fourth try by David Milne(No:15). William Zillman grubber kicks from half way. Milne and Phil Graham give chase. Both turn the Warriors fullback Tony Martin around and the chase was on. Milne winning the race, scoring in the right hand corner. Fifth and final to Adrian Purtell(No:2). Good try from the Canberra back line.

No:1 Schifcofske - Solid game in attack and defence. (Rating 8)

No:2 Adrian Purtell - Good try. (Rating 3)

No:3 Phil Graham - Good game on attack and defence. Threatening to break the Warriors line on several occassions. (Rating 6)

No:4 Jermaine Ale - (Rating 2)

No:5 Marshall Chalk - Strong attack (Rating 4)

No:6 William Zillman - Started slow. Started to run the ball a little more. Played half back 1st quarter than swapped to stand off. More games under his belt and he will become a useful player. Needs to be in the starting 17.(Rating 7).

No:7 Lincoln Withers - Came in to the game slow, but as the game proggressed he became better attack and defence. (Rating 5)

No:8 Willie Raston - Will handle 1st grade. Good go forward. Strong running game. Defence is sound. (Rating 6)

No:9 Simon Woolford - Quite game. Many mistakes in handling (Rusty). (Rating 3)

No:10 Jason Williams - Solid game. good go forward. Fitter than last year. Gang tackled every run but went forward. (Rating 5)

No:11 Ben Jones - Good game on attack and defence. Good work rate. (Rating 7)

No:12 Tom Learoyd-Lahrs - Tireless worker. Strong and will improve.(Rating 5)

No:13 Alan Tongue - Workaholic. Very good game (Rating 7)

No:14 Junior Sau - Only played 5 minutes.

No:15 David Milne - Speed to burn. Good try. (Rating 4)

No:16 Michael Whakatihi - Only played 5 minutes.

No:17 Michael Dobson - Can't remember much about No:17 (Sorry)

No:18 Dane Tilse - Injured ribs. Didn't play.

No:19 Ryan Hinchcliffe - Good try. Stocky and nuggety. (Rating 3)

No:20 Trevor Thurling - To me the man of the match. Runs all day. Runs hard, Fantastic defence. Good off loading ability. This guy if he stays injury free will be the signing of the year. Mark my words Thurling has the goods. Early days, but on this first outing he will be an explosive recruit. In the starting 17 definately. (Rating 8)

No:21 Terry Martin - Good game. Runs aggressively and tackles. (Rating 5)

No:22 Glen Buttriss - Only played 10 minutes.

No: 23 Terry Campese - Good game. Played loose forward giving Tongue a rest. Quick off the mark. Sound on attack and defence.(Rating 6)

I was speaking to some of the players and the season could be a good one. They have 12 players coming back from ****ling injures, all with first grade experience. The depth is looking good if the team stays injury free.

The weather was fantastic. The football hard. The Raiders won.

:bleh!: :bravo: :cheers: :bleh!:

Originally posted by stan_stan@Jan 28 2006, 01:06 AM
IMO the home strip looks mean but the away strip looks like sh*t but that might just be me.
there too boring to look at.

Originally posted by paddy303+Apr 17 2006, 12:40 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-stan_stan
@Jan 28 2006, 01:06 AM
there too boring to look at. [/b]
Well you're a strange sort of person if you can find a jersey exciting. I'd rather it be bland than one that resembles what's left on the floor after a big night out.

Originally posted by Wally+Apr 17 2006, 11:20 AM-->
Originally posted by paddy303@Apr 17 2006, 12:40 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-stan_stan
@Jan 28 2006, 01:06 AM

there too boring to look at.
Well you're a strange sort of person if you can find a jersey exciting. I'd rather it be bland than one that resembles what's left on the floor after a big night out. [/b]
i meant boring it the sense that its colours are too standard.
have white black and grey in it then it would be better

Latest posts