• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WAS player edit different in Rugby 2004??

Well roster management would be easier with my editor.

Any I'm making the editor so you can edit existing player's stats.

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Mar 14 2005, 11:56 AM
Well roster management would be easier with my editor.

Any I'm making the editor so you can edit existing player's stats.
Pc version, not for x-box though?

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 14 2005, 10:16 AM
Just had a thought, has anyone tried editing players the way you do in NHL 2004, its a long shot, but you go to create a player, type in say joe rocokoko as your new players name and a message would appear saying " a player like this already exists would you like to continue?" you choose yes and are given that players model as your base. You could then edit his stats and replace the old with the new on roster managent, again I have not tried this, and it probably wont work, could someone with the full version give this a go and get back to me, thanks (fingers crossed)
that would have been the best idea, apart from that you would end up with the old c-a-u-c-a-u......i-n-b-u-c-a problem.....

I know you can create players from scratch, but they will never end up looking anything like the real thing, whereas the ones that already exist look great, its just there stats that are the problem. e.g. Joe Rocokoko has 85 speed but the model looks just like him!!! how do I choose between stats and likness?!!

wait a day or so.

I am releasing version 0.something of my player editor.

Allows changes to stats and name and commentary and special abilities and position 1 and position 2 and position 3 and i'm going to run out of breath.

no wait, i'm typing.

Latest posts