• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Watch this!!!!

Locks, it says 'blew it' in the ***le of the movie, uh . . . you sure it's rugby
<

Jack. Ass.
<

Actually, it didn't look like you were too far from the tryline, but still.

And what's with the dead Fijian just lying there?

Appears you can rotate the camera in your own replays, plus, it went the entire length of the pitch -- nice stuff. Great attack.

Surely there's got to be a way for EA to program when you could feasibly go for a drop and when not on the pitch. You think?

the passing animations were heaps crap in that the ball was gone then the arms went.

guys ... how do you get this "You send it" stuff to work?

I get directed to the page alright, but after a few secs the page dies on me (even if I have a chance to left or right click the link)

do i need to subscribe or anything ?

No. I just go there, right click the link, begin downloading -- it says it will start downloading in 10 seconds by I try to start it myself before then and cancel their download that pops up.

Works fine everytime.

keeps coming up saying I'm unauthorised to access the page after about 3 secs of it loading... must be this new f***kin firewall I have installed

your guess is as good as mine.

do you want me to tell it to you like a story.

THE DEAD FIJIAN AND THE THREE LITTLE ALL BLACKS

nd.

wow ... what a pretty story

... I'm all tucked up in bed now ready to dream about Howlett and his wondrous kicking ability whilst in the clear

... cheers capt.

Originally posted by jared27@Mar 8 2005, 03:05 PM
you must have soo much time on your hands mate.
Not really.

Only took 8 minutes (including typing). What price creativity?

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 8 2005, 03:01 PM
Howlett continued up the pitch, passing a random dead Fijian who was lying on his side and could not be explained by anyone who has watched the video.
Injury, chaps. You can't replace an injured player till the next stoppage in play.

Thank you, thank you.

i hate you lox!...lol jokes

did you have to play against fiji?
<
<
<

why! why! why!

lol

thanx for the video......................
<

Originally posted by locksley@Mar 8 2005, 02:12 PM
Unreal! I was gutted after such a great, full length build up!

Totally Ruined try after good work!
that was absolutely hilarious locks
<
, but it also made the game look brilliant! Great little step and palm there! Truly brilliant play... if not for the ... little kick there at the end..

Originally posted by 187@Mar 8 2005, 02:47 PM
thats pretty cool how an injured player stays down... if that is the case...
Thats what happened in 2004 as well u know...

pretty basic tho, in fifa they go down screaming and crying lol and then get up and limp around till they get hauled off! the ruby pklayers jst go 2 sleep, and then afterwards it says broken hand....

Originally posted by lemon+Mar 8 2005, 03:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lemon @ Mar 8 2005, 03:22 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Mar 8 2005, 03:01 PM
Howlett continued up the pitch, passing a random dead Fijian who was lying on his side and could not be explained by anyone who has watched the video.
Injury, chaps. You can't replace an injured player till the next stoppage in play.

Thank you, thank you. [/b]
Yep, that's true!

As soon as the ball went out of play, he had to be taken off!

a trainer should run out onto the field - that would be pretty cool - then the ref yells at the trainer to get out of the road!

haha id like it if they had the detail on the sideline that maden has, they have players walking around warming up etc, jst like real football, why cant they do the same for rugby its preety easy

p.s jst saw the lockseys here kia ora bro

Latest posts