• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Waugh what is good for? Absolutely nothin

C

Caledfwlch

Guest
Waugh
What is he good for
absolutely nothin

Waugh, I despise
Because it means giving away
Free points

Waugh means tears
to thousands of fans' eyes
When the eallabies go to fight
And lose their lives

Waugh! He ain't nothing but a heartbreaker
Waugh! Friend only to the Aussie-haters
Waugh! He's an enemy to all Wallaby-kind
The thought of Waugh blows my mind


Discuss
 
I

InsaneAsylum

Guest
Macaw
What is he good for
absolutely nothin

Macaw, I despise
Because it means giving away
Free points

Macaw means tears
to thousands of fans' eyes
When the All Blacks go to fight
And lose their lives

Macaw! He ain't nothing but a heartbreaker
Macaw! Friend only to the Kiwi-haters
Macaw! He's an enemy to All Black-kind
The thought of Macaw blows my mind


Discuss :p
 
R

Ripper

Guest
Originally posted by InsaneAsylum@Aug 28 2006, 10:23 AM
Macaw
What is he good for
absolutely nothin

Macaw, I despise
Because it means giving away
Free points

Macaw means tears
to thousands of fans' eyes
When the All Blacks go to fight
And lose their lives

Macaw! He ain't nothing but a heartbreaker
Macaw! Friend only to the Kiwi-haters
Macaw! He's an enemy to All Black-kind
The thought of Macaw blows my mind


Discuss :p
I think a more suitable tune for a retard like you would be "Because I got High" by Afroman.
 
I

InsaneAsylum

Guest
why am i a retard, because i took something derogatory about an aussie and put a kiwi spin on it?

i don' t understand how that makes me a retard? is it because i'm australian or because i support the wallabies, or both?

it was meant in jest, something that most kiwi's fail to understand. just like the can i sit here/paranoia is curable stunt.... a light hearted joke taken far too seriously by a whole country
 
R

Ripper

Guest
Originally posted by InsaneAsylum@Aug 28 2006, 04:58 PM
i don' t understand how that makes me a retard? is it because i'm australian or because i support the wallabies, or both?
Got it in one buddy.
 
I

InsaneAsylum

Guest
and that makes perfect sense. so why are half of you over here then?

you guys must love retards :)
 
K

kaftka

Guest
It's stupid because McCaw is the best player in the world, and Waugh just plain ol' sucks... The humour is lost when you turn it into something that doesn't make sense.



This topic is ****.
 
I

InsaneAsylum

Guest
agreed on both counts, macaw is the best fudge packer in the world and the topic is **** :)
 
D

dobrien7

Guest
Waugh, what is he good for? Immediately took me back to the 12th man cricket commentary with Steve Waugh :p
 
R

Ripper

Guest
Originally posted by InsaneAsylum@Aug 28 2006, 05:14 PM
and that makes perfect sense. so why are half of you over here then?

you guys must love retards :)
As the Great One once said "New Zealanders who emigrate to Australia raise the IQ of both countries"
 
I

InsaneAsylum

Guest
Originally posted by Ripper+Aug 28 2006, 06:33 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-InsaneAsylum
@Aug 28 2006, 05:14 PM
and that makes perfect sense. so why are half of you over here then?

you guys must love retards :)
As the Great One once said "New Zealanders who emigrate to Australia raise the IQ of both countries" [/b]
if i had a dollar for the amount of times i heard that, i'd have about 1 million dollars which would be 1190152.55 new zealand dollars.

and you can't get away with using your coins over here anymore because you changed them :D
 
R

Ripper

Guest
Your just jealous that you never had Muldoon as your Prime Minister, instead all you've had is a guy who got lost swimming and John Howard.

And I take it when you see those funny numbers during the business part of the news your mind starts to hurt?
 
I

InsaneAsylum

Guest
Originally posted by Ripper@Aug 28 2006, 07:01 PM
Your just jealous that you never had Muldoon as your Prime Minister, instead all you've had is a guy who got lost swimming and John Howard.

And I take it when you see those funny numbers during the business part of the news your mind starts to hurt?
hahaha yeah those all ordinaries aren't so ordinary


the pm that drowned was Harold Holt... ironcally there's a local swimming pool named after him:)
 
W

woosaah

Guest
Waugh, what is he good for? Immediately took me back to the 12th man cricket commentary with Steve Waugh :p
[/b]


yep same here :)

and it really only works on a player that sucks like phil waugh.

doesnt really work on mccaw, apart from the fact he is the best number 7 in the world, it just doesnt sound right.

i mean waugh is pronounced war, like the song. otherwise its just dumb
 

Latest posts

Top