to thousands of fans' eyes
When the All Blacks go to fight
And lose their lives

Macaw! He ain't nothing but a heartbreaker
Macaw! Friend only to the Kiwi-haters
Macaw! He's an enemy to All Black-kind
The thought of Macaw blows my mind

Discuss :p
I think a more suitable tune for a retard like you would be "Because I got High" by Afroman.

why am i a retard, because i took something derogatory about an aussie and put a kiwi spin on it?

i don' t understand how that makes me a retard? is it because i'm australian or because i support the wallabies, or both?

it was meant in jest, something that most kiwi's fail to understand. just like the can i sit here/paranoia is curable stunt.... a light hearted joke taken far too seriously by a whole country

Originally posted by InsaneAsylum@Aug 28 2006, 04:58 PM
i don' t understand how that makes me a retard? is it because i'm australian or because i support the wallabies, or both?
Got it in one buddy.

and that makes perfect sense. so why are half of you over here then?

you guys must love retards :)

It's stupid because McCaw is the best player in the world, and Waugh just plain ol' sucks... The humour is lost when you turn it into something that doesn't make sense.

This topic is ****.

agreed on both counts, macaw is the best fudge packer in the world and the topic is **** :)

Waugh, what is he good for? Immediately took me back to the 12th man cricket commentary with Steve Waugh :p

Originally posted by InsaneAsylum@Aug 28 2006, 05:14 PM

As the Great One once said "New Zealanders who emigrate to Australia raise the IQ of both countries"

Originally posted by Ripper+Aug 28 2006, 06:33 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-InsaneAsylum
@Aug 28 2006, 05:14 PM

As the Great One once said "New Zealanders who emigrate to Australia raise the IQ of both countries" [/b]
if i had a dollar for the amount of times i heard that, i'd have about 1 million dollars which would be 1190152.55 new zealand dollars.

and you can't get away with using your coins over here anymore because you changed them :D

Your just jealous that you never had Muldoon as your Prime Minister, instead all you've had is a guy who got lost swimming and John Howard.

And I take it when you see those funny numbers during the business part of the news your mind starts to hurt?

Originally posted by Ripper@Aug 28 2006, 07:01 PM
Your just jealous that you never had Muldoon as your Prime Minister, instead all you've had is a guy who got lost swimming and John Howard.

And I take it when you see those funny numbers during the business part of the news your mind starts to hurt?
hahaha yeah those all ordinaries aren't so ordinary

the pm that drowned was Harold Holt... ironcally there's a local swimming pool named after him:)

Waugh, what is he good for? Immediately took me back to the 12th man cricket commentary with Steve Waugh :p
[/b]

yep same here :)

and it really only works on a player that sucks like phil waugh.

doesnt really work on mccaw, apart from the fact he is the best number 7 in the world, it just doesnt sound right.

i mean waugh is pronounced war, like the song. otherwise its just dumb

Latest posts