• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WCC needs to move ?

D

Deception_2112

IMO Super League claims credit for beating NRL clubs despite their standard being so much lower...

The weather definitely influences as does match influence, so a fight on even ground should gauge and show that the quality of the NRL are far better..

Yes i'm bitter at SL snatching NRL players and im in awe in how the "Man of Steel" in Jamie Lyon comes over to Aus and completely sucks

IMO Super League claims credit for beating NRL clubs despite their standard being so much lower...

The weather definitely influences as does match influence, so a fight on even ground should gauge and show that the quality of the NRL are far better..

Yes i'm bitter at SL snatching NRL players and im in awe in how the "Man of Steel" in Jamie Lyon comes over to Aus and completely sucks [/b]

Just bring it. I would love to see an English team win in Australia. Great Britain won over there last year but it still isn't enough to prove to the arrogant Australians that we've come on.

The NRL is nowhere near as good as you lot make it out to be. It is a monotomous, boring and dull forward battle. The most overrated league in the world in any sport. :rahh:

<div class='quotemain'> IMO Super League claims credit for beating NRL clubs despite their standard being so much lower...

Yes i'm bitter at SL snatching NRL players and im in awe in how the "Man of Steel" in Jamie Lyon comes over to Aus and completely sucks [/b]

Just bring it. I would love to see an English team win in Australia. Great Britain won over there last year but it still isn't enough to prove to the arrogant Australians that we've come on.

The NRL is nowhere near as good as you lot make it out to be. It is a monotomous, boring and dull forward battle. The most overrated league in the world in any sport. :rahh:

[/b][/quote]

Look when Wigan beat Brisabane, they absolutley hated it, they are like yanks, sore losers

Wigan didn't play well Jeff. Brisbane were poor and the game didn't mean anything to them. :rolleyes: :wacko: :ranting: :wall:

Wigan didn't play well Jeff. Brisbane were poor and the game didn't mean anything to them. :rolleyes: :wacko: :ranting: :wall: [/b]

Doesn't mean anything to them, until an Aussie teams wins it, just sore losers :p

The Brisbane v Wigan game in Brisbane was massive 50,000 fans turned up.

Latest posts