WCC needs to move ?

Discussion in 'Super League / Northern Hemisphere' started by Deception_2112, Dec 1, 2007.

1. IMO Super League claims credit for beating NRL clubs despite their standard being so much lower...

The weather definitely influences as does match influence, so a fight on even ground should gauge and show that the quality of the NRL are far better..

Yes i'm bitter at SL snatching NRL players and im in awe in how the "Man of Steel" in Jamie Lyon comes over to Aus and completely sucks

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Just bring it. I would love to see an English team win in Australia. Great Britain won over there last year but it still isn't enough to prove to the arrogant Australians that we've come on.

The NRL is nowhere near as good as you lot make it out to be. It is a monotomous, boring and dull forward battle. The most overrated league in the world in any sport. :rahh:

4. jeffb

jeffb Guest

Just bring it. I would love to see an English team win in Australia. Great Britain won over there last year but it still isn't enough to prove to the arrogant Australians that we've come on.

The NRL is nowhere near as good as you lot make it out to be. It is a monotomous, boring and dull forward battle. The most overrated league in the world in any sport. :rahh:

[/b][/quote]

Look when Wigan beat Brisabane, they absolutley hated it, they are like yanks, sore losers

5. Wigan didn't play well Jeff. Brisbane were poor and the game didn't mean anything to them. :rolleyes: :wacko: :ranting: :wall:

6. jeffb

jeffb Guest

Doesn't mean anything to them, until an Aussie teams wins it, just sore losers :p

7. wigan_rlfc

wigan_rlfc Guest

The Brisbane v Wigan game in Brisbane was massive 50,000 fans turned up.

8. They were there to see Brisbane.

9. jeffb

jeffb Guest

They were there to see the poms beaten, but it never happened :cheers:

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!