• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

weather

J

jimmy44

Has anyone encountered any snow, rain or fog yet and if so which stadiums.? I have played on most and not seen any weather yet! I have the PC version by the way...

Cheers

Not really, though some pitches are more cut up than others, and it certainly seems much "darker" at some of the pitches. I have played games in Italy and the USA where it's clearly very sunny, and played at some of the british grounds where it's certainly been less bright.

Thank God they didn't use the muddying of jerseys this year, that simply made it difficult to tell what teams the players were in R2005.

Originally posted by GarVanNeath@Feb 12 2006, 10:37 PM
Not really, though some pitches are more cut up than others, and it certainly seems much "darker" at some of the pitches. I have played games in Italy and the USA where it's clearly very sunny, and played at some of the british grounds where it's certainly been less bright.

Thank God they didn't use the muddying of jerseys this year, that simply made it difficult to tell what teams the players were in R2005.
Thats s^&t because ea promised more weather conditions

I have looked at every stadium in the game and its official THERE IS NO WEATHER IN EA 2006. Jeez I mean even 05 had weatehr conditions!! Can those who have the PS2 or X bov version see if there is weather?

Cheers

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 12 2006, 10:41 PM
Can't you just play a friendly and choose the weather?
No you can't but it doesn't mater as AE havn't included any weather in this years version. I don't understand why??

Are you sure as in some of the screenshots there was even snow. No way will EA have dropped weather out of the game altogether.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 13 2006, 12:00 AM
Are you sure as in some of the screenshots there was even snow. No way will EA have dropped weather out of the game altogether.
Ive never seen any weather conditions m8. Well no rain or snow, think one of the pitches appears a little misty cant remember which one.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 13 2006, 12:00 AM
Well sadly it looks like they have dropped weather out - I have played on all the pitchs and never seen any weather. Don't understand why they have done this?

maybe you have to play in different tournaments

i.e. playing in the six nations at twickers maybe you'll have more of a chance of playing in the rain or the fog, because the 6N takes place in late winter to around early spring

or maybe playing in the GP the later in the year you get (december,january) maybe you will begin to see more fog, and rain/snow.

who knows i dont have the game yet.

I was playing in the Lions tour to New Zealand and on the second test match it was raining. Is it just me or is there the condensing breath thing in all matches? Even in warmer countries?

lions tour would be in the winter for the southern hemisphere..so it would be colder, like if you watch the lions tour this past year you can see there condensed breathing because it was cold then.. thats about the accurate weather you saw

and im not sure, i get the game the 14th... ill be more informed then

Originally posted by jimmy44+Feb 13 2006, 12:55 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Feb 13 2006, 12:00 AM
Well sadly it looks like they have dropped weather out - I have played on all the pitchs and never seen any weather. Don't understand why they have done this? [/b]
ALL pitches?? Wow, you've been busy.... :p

There are definitely weather effects in the game. I've just completed a World Championship match at Cardiff's home ground and it rained. First time I've seen anything other than dry conditions though...

Originally posted by stevie@Feb 13 2006, 08:26 AM
There are definitely weather effects in the game. I've just completed a World Championship match at Cardiff's home ground and it rained. First time I've seen anything other than dry conditions though...
well thank god for this report

i was about to scream

BUT whats this i hear about no mud

is this true, or is it toned down

i mean i like to see who putting in the harder yards, and who should be subbed.

is there progressive mud???

i guess coz not many have seen it rain, not many can confirm for me

STEVIE - did ur team get dirty in that rainy match???

I can't recall seeing a massive increase in the dirtying of the players, if at all. The rain certainly seemed to make a difference to the players ability to handle the ball if that's any consolation!

You will be able to play in what ever conditions you wish once you have unlocked the feature to choose

Latest posts