• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

welcome andrew johns

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

FOR ST. SMELLINS

04/05/2006NewstalkZBThe International League Board is set to rubber stamp Andrew Johns' participation for the Kiwi team next year.

It is actually the All Golds side to be precise, which in 2007 retraces the steps of the original side 100 years ago.

Back then Australian legend Dally Messenger toured as a guest player, and Johns is set to do the same next year.

He says the biggest highlight will be the chance to play with young Kiwis like Benji Marshall and Sonny Bill Williams.

Johns says the first issue for him is going out on his own terms in a Kangaroo jersey on Friday night.

Johns says he has been granted a wish to play his last Aussie test at home, so intends to make the most of it, because most players do not pick the way they go out.
[/b]

That's pretty cool isn't it, go out the way you want at home, then do something for only the second time in history, sweet... plus he'd fit in just nicely :p

yep..add another 30 points on the score cards when johns is playing for us against the brits

Man that would be awesome to have johns be a guest player who would ever of guessed johns playing for the kiwi side i would not of.

Lets hope he doesn't injure himself playing for us or we might not hear the end of it

Originally posted by Candyman@May 4 2006, 09:38 AM

Lets hope he doesn't injure himself playing for us or we might not hear the end of it
And that is highly likely.

Well..i dont really like the guy..an ok idea :p

Would he be wearing a black and white jersey??...that would look...wrong... :huh:

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+May 4 2006, 09:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Candyman
@May 4 2006, 09:38 AM

And that is highly likely. [/b]
add sonny and benji to that list and they can have a party on the side line :D

Would he be wearing a black and white jersey??...that would look...wrong... [/b]

i guess so...

johns doing the haka :lol: ...that would be a sight

Lol, he'd be 1 of the many few white men in the team :p

Hahaha Ruben Wiki shall make him drink kava :p

Well i think the kiwis hearts just weren't in last nights game as the score line shows

Latest posts