• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

We're singing for England

S

St Helens RLFC

ENG-ER-LAND!

ARRIVADERCHI IT'S ONE ON ONE!

Is your country doing a World Cup song? If not, what's your favourite one? I love, obviously, Three Lions, World in Motion, All Together Now, but I'm not a fan of this new one....

We still believe
We still believe
We still believe
We STILL believe
It's coming home,
It's coming home

yeah they can keep believing but hopefully itll do f*** all.

three lions was a catchy, however it did hapr on a bit abd hinted that england have a devine right to win the wc.

its coming home
its coming home
its coming home

thats very dynamic, im sure they had no doubt when they were writing the song that england WILL win the world cup. Much like most of the english press.

Wrong.

That song was originally written for the European Championships in 1996 - when football DID come home.

I'm going to dance on the English flag singing that song when Togo knock them out.

It's a mis-pronounciation of a popular robe, mostly worn during the roman era.

Favourite world cup song has to be Put Em Under Pressure from Italia 90, class act.

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 28 2006, 09:33 AM
its coming home
its coming home
its coming home

thats very dynamic, im sure they had no doubt when they were writing the song that england WILL win the world cup. Much like most of the english press.
Agree with Dan, what are you on about? :huh:

It was written for Euro '96. Which was hosted in England...

Well I'm supporting France because Ayr's best player is French and cause of the Auld Alliance.

Of course, I'll also be supporting everyone England play against. I'm looking forward to them being knocked out and the media facing the humiliation of going on about how much of a chance they've got, when they've got no hope

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Apr 28 2006, 08:58 PM
Wrong.

That song was originally written for the European Championships in 1996 - when football DID come home.
It was held in China? :huh:

Latest posts