• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wh00t! 360 Time!

G

Goth Power

I am getting my 360 within the week hopefully, and anyone else who plays live give us your gamertag and I'l add you.

Games I'm starting off with are Perfect Dark and PGR3, but I shall be getting Gears Of War shortly after...

Get Fifa 07, NFS: Carbon or Call of Duty 3; I'll whup you a few times on live.

if u dont get gears of war u might as well not have a 360...... cookilanz

Yeah Gears of War is wicked. I was going through the Campain online with my mate the other day, aparently you can have up to 4 people doing the campain online.

i heard its pointless having gears of war if your only goin to play single player, i'm not that great a shooting games online so i'm not getting it.
how am i suppose to practice if i keep getting shot in the head everytime i re-spawn?

i heard its pointless having gears of war if your only goin to play single player, i'm not that great a shooting games online so i'm not getting it.
how am i suppose to practice if i keep getting shot in the head everytime i re-spawn?
[/b]

i wouldnt say its pointless

i dont have online.........i have gears of war

i have racked up a good 20+ hrs doing the campaign a second time over on middle difficulty

the game is that good its worth the second time over...........u soak more info in, like watching a movie 2nd time over, and get more into the intricacies the game delivers

although that being said i have played online ata mates house...........online is that good for gears, its a big step from single player which is why it could be perceived as a let down....ONLINE THIS GAME IS WONDERFUL.

but like goldeneye and doom.........as a single player game..............u cant just finish it once!!!

I was on the outdoor level earlier on where you are in a partial forest at night & its pouring with rain. I can't believe how stunning the level looks in HD.

do u guys ever gets the shakes when u hear

"thud thud thud.........booooom"...."we got a boomer"

the big ass boomers with their rockets...ur dead with one single hit in hardcore mode..........those guys always re-new a checkpoint for me....********!!!

i am defending Fenix' farm/house whatever u call it on hardcore......its soo friggen hard when u gotto go back upstairs, and those red, arrow throwing, insect sounding things are lurking with boomers coming inside n upstairs....i mean ****, its soo hard its discouraging

[/b]

host a game and play with your friends is the best way.... im not too keen on fps either but this is a worhty exception..... good tip for online is to shoot from the hip wiv tha shotgun or hold down b 2 seconds then walk into opponent ( best method for chainsaw )

Due to lack of stock (not saying as of yet how I am purchasing this console) I have ordered the Gears of War package instead as the Perfect Dark and PGR3 package is no longer available.

I shall get PGR3 seperatly instead.

I was on the outdoor level earlier on where you are in a partial forest at night & its pouring with rain. I can't believe how stunning the level looks in HD.
[/b]

What level is that GJOHN?

I have now just finished this in Hardcore..........i wont bother with Insane..............i have done enough now, just gotto find the COG tags, and will do that on Casual..........screw dying anymore

Oh yeah and also i cant wait for the sequel.........its a top game, and a great foundation for a cult status like Doom..........i just hope the single player next time has more than just shooting and some form of strategising like God of War does throughout its levels.

Its the next level where you get the APG (vehicle). The vehicle dies on you & are in forest like setting (perhaps it wasn't a forest, maybe just had a few trees). It is where you first encounter the glow in those dark creatures (I think they where called Wrenches).
------------
I'm absolutely gutted that I completed the game. I will probably go on the hardcore difficulty setting now.

cool i'll check it out

i cant wait to slap the missions manually

i started on hardcore as soon as i finished Casual, and was locked into the finishing the campaign.

now i can pick n choose my faves and thrash

also got a Cog Tag location listing........i already have 18 of 30.

i'll be dammed if i am going thru the whole game again to find them.........just load up each location where they exist at a time, and take it from there.

PURE BLISS THIS GAME IS.

i know it is alot of money and hassle but xbox live takes this game up another 20 levels...i finished it once on hardcore but dont bother with story no more...............there is nothing more satisfying than teaming up with a mate and chainsawing some dutch dude or tagging some yank wiv a grenade... so addictive... played about 16 hours straight last weekend.....

I've heard the online playability is awsome and immense to no end.

I can't wait, I wonder if it will be the new Halo?

i think it will be on a par with halo once halo 3 is out. next gen halo is gonna be awesome. lost planet looks like its gonna be pretty good as well

Latest posts