What a coincidence!

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by Mr. Laxative, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

A terrible game for me. I played liked the real life brumbies did last night and lost 17-0 on hard to the blues. Any coincidences that u may have come across r welcome. Remember teams, score, where played and what compared to.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Badboy

Badboy Guest

i lost against england in the world cup (me Australia)

4. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

What score? Was it in extra time?

5. contepomi

contepomi Guest

I beat Munster 24-10 in the final of the Heineken Cup with Brescia! Wait that never happened in real life.

6. Badboy

Badboy Guest

no. i lost 27-7. [​IMG]

7. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Bummer. What difficulty?

8. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

Has anyone actually played extra time?? If so is it just two exrta short halves or something, does it go to a dropout??

9. sanzar

sanzar Guest

I played Crusaders V Tah's after last nights clash on hard. I won 35-10, usually they won't score a try against me, but I was so frustrated about the real match I made a couple silly errors.

10. reds07

reds07 Guest

ive played xtra time its just 1st score wins like try or drop goal n e point then its ova

11. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

I was playing a match as Crusaders and went to put up a bomb about 22m out. It gets charged and flies out to the wing where MacDonald collects it on the full, and offloads to Ralph for the try.

Real life version: The Crusaders Waratahs game, where Mehrtens tried to put put through the grubber, it gets deflected, MacDonald collects and passes it for a try.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!