• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are the features of Rugby 2005?

You're telling me 'The Shed' has a better atmosphere than Lang Park (55k), Lansdowne (50k), Stade de France (80k), Melbourne Cricket Ground (100k), Eden Park (50k), Ellis Park, Murraryfield (62k), Twickenham (70k), Millenium Stadium? Somehow I doubt it.

You'd be surprised. I made the comparison with gigs. I much prefer a gig somewhere like Astoria than an arena gig. Much better atmosphere. Just because the ground is small doesn't mean it detracts from the atmosphere. Usually increases the concentration of diehard fans.

Obviously youve never seen an All Black/Wales Test at Cardiff... Now thats atmosphere

Obviously you've never been to a Saints vs Leicester match. Besides the Millenium stadium cheats by being indoors most of the time.

I'm not crying, just you should go to one of the greatest and long-dating rivalries in English rugby...

If you gimme a couple of grand to fly over there ill be more than happy too...

Yes! I was in complete awe when they started singing. I was half asleep and I thought I was in heaven. I can't wait 'till we play them there.

well from screenshots i've seen both Lansdowne (Stringer vs. France) and Donnybrook (Smith tackling Easterby) are both. Surprizing that they put Donnybrrok considering Leinster play all their HEC home games at Lansdowne now. I definitely think now that all 20 of the european grounds will be in the game.

That would leave 6 leftover for International Stadiums.

I Would assume 4 of those would be Cardiff, Murrayfield, Twickenham and Stade de France. That would leave 2 more, which I would hope one would be a Japanese one and maybe a ''Secret'' Stadium.

Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 8 2005, 12:57 PM
That would leave 6 leftover for International Stadiums.

I Would assume 4 of those would be Cardiff, Murrayfield, Twickenham and Stade de France. That would leave 2 more, which I would hope one would be a Japanese one and maybe a ''Secret'' Stadium.
Have you counted Buenos Aires yet?

Originally posted by neh+Jan 8 2005, 01:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (neh @ Jan 8 2005, 01:03 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jan 8 2005, 01:01 PM
That would be the ''Secret'' Stadium

EA Like their surprises
but canadians are makin this game [/b]
Canada knows where Argentina is.

Now, if this game were to be created by Americans . . . ooooo think of the possibilities:

Helmets.

Shouldermapads.

Forward passes, wizards, and dwarves.

If there is going to be six stadiums left over they would be: Lansdowne, Murraryfield, Twickers, Telstra, Cardiff and Aires. I hope it's possible to unlock other stadiums though. I wouldn't mind playing on the moon for instance.

Latest posts