What are the features of Rugby 2005?

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by Wallaby84, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Ripper

Ripper Guest

*Yawn*

Wellington averages 27,000

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Muse_Cubed

Muse_Cubed Guest

12,500 fans may not be much but we kick up one hell of a shitstorm.

4. Wally

Wally Guest

You're telling me 'The Shed' has a better atmosphere than Lang Park (55k), Lansdowne (50k), Stade de France (80k), Melbourne Cricket Ground (100k), Eden Park (50k), Ellis Park, Murraryfield (62k), Twickenham (70k), Millenium Stadium? Somehow I doubt it.

5. Muse_Cubed

Muse_Cubed Guest

You'd be surprised. I made the comparison with gigs. I much prefer a gig somewhere like Astoria than an arena gig. Much better atmosphere. Just because the ground is small doesn't mean it detracts from the atmosphere. Usually increases the concentration of diehard fans.

6. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Obviously youve never seen an All Black/Wales Test at Cardiff... Now thats atmosphere

7. Muse_Cubed

Muse_Cubed Guest

Obviously you've never been to a Saints vs Leicester match. Besides the Millenium stadium cheats by being indoors most of the time.

8. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Boo who, not the Welsh fault they get to play in a shiny new stadium

9. Muse_Cubed

Muse_Cubed Guest

I'm not crying, just you should go to one of the greatest and long-dating rivalries in English rugby...

10. Ripper

Ripper Guest

If you gimme a couple of grand to fly over there ill be more than happy too...

11. Wally

Wally Guest

Yes! I was in complete awe when they started singing. I was half asleep and I thought I was in heaven. I can't wait 'till we play them there.

12. cavan

cavan Guest

well from screenshots i've seen both Lansdowne (Stringer vs. France) and Donnybrook (Smith tackling Easterby) are both. Surprizing that they put Donnybrrok considering Leinster play all their HEC home games at Lansdowne now. I definitely think now that all 20 of the european grounds will be in the game.

13. Ripper

Ripper Guest

That would leave 6 leftover for International Stadiums.

I Would assume 4 of those would be Cardiff, Murrayfield, Twickenham and Stade de France. That would leave 2 more, which I would hope one would be a Japanese one and maybe a ''Secret'' Stadium.

14. Have you counted Buenos Aires yet?

15. Ripper

Ripper Guest

That would be the ''Secret'' Stadium

EA Like their surprises

16. neh

neh Guest

but canadians are makin this game

17. Ripper

Ripper Guest

EA Canada to be precise

18. Canada knows where Argentina is.

Now, if this game were to be created by Americans . . . ooooo think of the possibilities:

Helmets.

Shouldermapads.

Forward passes, wizards, and dwarves.

19. Wally

Wally Guest

If there is going to be six stadiums left over they would be: Lansdowne, Murraryfield, Twickers, Telstra, Cardiff and Aires. I hope it's possible to unlock other stadiums though. I wouldn't mind playing on the moon for instance.

20. cavan

cavan Guest

Perhaps it's gonna be Moscow again, lol

21. neh

neh Guest

they should make a stadium that holds like 200,000 and make it flash as

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!