• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are YOU doing on Saturday

R

RoyalBlueStuey

Ah, the start of the rugby season...You feel the footy never goes away and so the start of the season isn't really that big-a deal anymore but all of a sudden we are back at our clubhouses on Sat to see what's changed. It's like going back after the school holidays.

Me, I'm planning on heading down to St Anthony's for Waterloo V Plymouth...can't wait.

SB

The Scottish season kicked off a couple weeks ago, but I'm going to watch my club, Currie, play Hawick in the Premier League. Then in the evening I have a game myself.

All over red rover for us club wise, just the Stags and ABs to support. Gearing up for cricket season though.

Going to Ikea on Saturday to buy cheap **** for Uni.

But then Saints are playing on Sunday; sell-out crowd in front of the Sky cameras - can't wait!

But then Saints are playing on Sunday; sell-out crowd in front of the Sky cameras - can't wait!
[/b]

Top game that...I think Newcastle surprised us all in that second half didn't they.

Just a bit.

Saying that, as soon as they play a team that can defend (ie not allow a permenant 3 man overlap) they'll be f***ed.

Latest posts