• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Floyd - Eclipse
Pearl Jam - Another Brick in the Wall (On the State College 2003 Disc)

Originally posted by kinkon89@Apr 28 2006, 07:12 AM
certified gangsters - Jim Jones feat. Game...wigan you heard it?

Nah ain't heard it.

NWA - She Swallowed It

I'm surprised Sambad hasn't come into this topic wetting himself over the new Pearl Jam album yet.

What about the new Tool album then?

Any Tool fans out there??? Thoughts, opinions...

Yeah the band (not me).

Got mixed reaction to 10,000 Days, some good songs, but overall not up to their very high standards (or is that my very high standards of them?).

Curious to see what others think or if it's just me :wall:

Originally posted by Ripper@May 2 2006, 04:51 PM
I'm surprised Sambad hasn't come into this topic wetting himself over the new Pearl Jam album yet.
:lol: . i got it the day it came out. its pritty good. alot of the good songs off it are like the songs off there live albums that appear once. i cant say that im gobbsmacked about it, but its the best new studio album ive bought in a long time.

Originally posted by gjohn85@May 3 2006, 08:13 AM
Solitaire Unraveling - Mushroomhead
What are Mushroomheads other songs like? Sun Doesn't Rise is cool but haven't really heard anything else...

the more i listen to the new pearl jam album, the more i like it. im amazed that unemployable isnt in the highlighted songs which they put on the sticker on the cd.

aslo listening to the rain song by led zep, the song remains the same cut. and also dd smashes lookout for thursday (live)

I bought the new Pearl Jam CD from work today. Quite good. I only just took the Rear View Mirror albums out of my car today, so this makes a nice change. :rolleyes:

Jack Johnson - Upside Down

A bit 'middle of the road' music, but it is sort of catchy

BM

Originally posted by dobrien7+May 2 2006, 08:48 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-gjohn85
@May 3 2006, 08:13 AM
Solitaire Unraveling - Mushroomhead
What are Mushroomheads other songs like? Sun Doesn't Rise is cool but haven't really heard anything else...[/b]
I got both albums & I much prefer the first one (XX)

The new album is good, but the 'Sun Doesn't Rise' is the best song on the album. The other songs are good, but 'Sun Doesn't Rise' stands out a mile.
-----------------------------------------------
*Back on topic*

Please Sir - Pitchshifter

Originally posted by gjohn85@May 5 2006, 11:36 AM
Please Sir - Pitchshifter
Cheers, might give 1st album a listen.

Now Pitchshifter there's another good band...

Back on topic - haha Jack Johnsons on the radio, but about to put iRiver on and listen to the new MTV Headbangers Ball - The Revenge double album...

Originally posted by sambãd5@May 3 2006, 09:49 PM
the more i listen to the new pearl jam album, the more i like it. im amazed that unemployable isnt in the highlighted songs which they put on the sticker on the cd.

aslo listening to the rain song by led zep, the song remains the same cut. and also dd smashes lookout for thursday (live)
Not really a fan of unemployable myself. Camotose i'm liking the best so far, but Worldwide Suicide and Big Wave are darn good songs while Inside Job is a bloody good song to end the album with.

Speaking of Pearl Jam, I know your busy looking for a Birthday present for me Sambad (2 months exactly to go), so I'll save you the bother and you can just buy this for me http://www.trademe.co.nz/Music-instruments...on-55628031.htm, your raking it in at the moment, so it shouldn't be a burden.

The new Blindspott song is preety good
---

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give it Away (Slane Castle DVD)
Blindspott - Drown

Originally posted by Ripper+May 5 2006, 09:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sambãd5
@May 3 2006, 09:49 PM

Not really a fan of unemployable myself. Camotose i'm liking the best so far, but Worldwide Suicide and Big Wave are darn good songs while Inside Job is a bloody good song to end the album with.

Speaking of Pearl Jam, I know your busy looking for a Birthday present for me Sambad (2 months exactly to go), so I'll save you the bother and you can just buy this for me http://www.trademe.co.nz/Music-instruments...on-55628031.htm, your raking it in at the moment, so it shouldn't be a burden.

The new Blindspott song is preety good
---

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give it Away (Slane Castle DVD)
Blindspott - Drown [/b]
f*** you. thats mine. i would kill to get my hands on that.

the new blindspott song sounds try-hardy. the one before was awesome, but the new one :wacko: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts