• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We Believe from the new Chili Peppers album, Stadium Arcadium, which is across two discs, called Jupiter and Mars.

^^yeh...mc ren is so under-rated....he has sum classic lines on that song

"100 miles n runnin..emcee ren hold the gun and..you want me to kill mother f***ers and ive done it..since im sterio typed to kill and destruct..its one of the main reason i dont giva f***"

hes da man!

anywho im listening to shakira - hips dont lie..simply becoz there is this cute girl in my class who does this lil latin dance in front of me all da time and sings dis song..its hot!!!...but i deserve every lap dance i get

Some stuff by Sigur Ros. Very relaxing band, good stuff to chill out to.

anyone else see pearl jam on the late show last night? after there one song on the show, they did a concert in the ed sulavian therater and put it on a podcast.

Yeah, it was the first time I had watched Letterman in a a week and a half as well (a new record).

But the best bit had to be the part where he had the great Presidental Speeches - Roosevolt, then Kennedy, then it cut to Bush saying "If you don't believe in what we believe in, we'll come 'n kill ya" or the NYPD Cameras which caught Rupert G walking up and smashing a car window with a baseball bat.

I heart David Letterman. Wheres the podcast at? They only played Life Wasted.

*edit*

Found a setlist and a torrent which had video of it, but no MP3 format :%#%#:

World Wide Suicide
Comatose
Severed Hand
Marker In The Sand
Gone
Unemployable
Present Tense
Do The Evolution
Why Go
Porch

---
Foo Fighters - My Poor Brain

Originally posted by sambãd5@May 9 2006, 05:42 AM
anyone else see pearl jam on the late show last night? after there one song on the show, they did a concert in the ed sulavian therater and put it on a podcast.
Bugger. I watched the last show where he said "next time on the show we have Pearl Jam, blah blah" and I made a mental note to watch it....

I guess I'm just not mental.

did you see it sometime last week or the week before, and some guys (for real) had a fight outside the hello deli and a guy got threwen through the window. and they were interveiwing reuped g about it and they said "when they ran down the street did it sound like this?" and they got a guy to run down the street. and hes like, yeah like that. "and when he went through the window was it like this?" and they got this dummy and threw it through the window, but it bounces off. and so they picked it up, threw it again, and it bounced off again, and on the third attemt, the arms and legs had fallen off the dummy and then it went through.

its a great show. and dont get me started on big red.

Chicane feat. Tom Jones - Stoned in Love

7 Seconds of Love - Love Me Like You Used To

Have you got the Chicane Song in MP3, can't find that song anywhere!

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday@May 9 2006, 09:29 PM
Have you got the Chicane Song in MP3, can't find that song anywhere!

BM
Yeah. PM me some sort of contact detail and I'll send it to you.

Cheers, a Prime Minister is on it's way to the summit meeting.
24n_blair,0.jpg

BM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts