• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Pun and Fat Joe - Twinz (1998)

Man big pun has got one of the sickest flows

New Foo Fighters Single - The Pretender.

Awesome Song, sounds twice as good as the best stuff from IYH.

New Album coming out in a month and a bit... WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

New Foo Fighters Single - The Pretender.

New Album coming out in a month and a bit... WOOOOOOOOOOOOT! [/b]

I was a huge foo fighters fan from the first album, the colour and the shape and i started to dislke it withh Nothing Left To Lose. It picked up a little later down the line wtih In Your Honour, but could you compare the new song along the likes of their older stuff?

Mobb Deep - Capital H, Capital P

Mobb Deep isn't as good as they used to be ever since they signed G Unit. They're not hungry anymore, but this beat is sick as hell.

Mariko Nanba - Kingdom Valley

From the Sonic the Hedgehog Official Soundtrack (the 2007 one, not the 1991 one)

The game may have been somewhat mediocre, but its at least got good music to its name.

Get your lugholes around these[/b]
sonicteamps3.png

Already covered mate!

<div class='quotemain'> New Foo Fighters Single - The Pretender.

New Album coming out in a month and a bit... WOOOOOOOOOOOOT! [/b]

I was a huge foo fighters fan from the first album, the colour and the shape and i started to dislke it withh Nothing Left To Lose. It picked up a little later down the line wtih In Your Honour, but could you compare the new song along the likes of their older stuff? [/b][/quote]

The Colour and the Shape is personally my all time favourite album at the moment - the 10th Anniversiary edition is awesome - 4 Great Covers, as well as Two Awesome B-Sides.

The New Album is produced by Gil Norton, who funnily enough produced TCATS. The Pretender... it reminds me of In Your Honor, but it also reminds me of the Colour and the Shape in that Dave has remembered that he can actually sing, rather than scream for 4 minutes. It also has similar production to TCATS, which is a definate plus as I feel this has really let down In Your Honor (which was still a good album) and One by One.

Remember though, this is just off one song. But apparently the rest of the album is very Color and Shapey.

Daft Punk's Discovery Album.

On to track two, I won't stop until I hear at least track nine, one of the best on that cd (I actually bought that CD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts