• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instant Karma - The Campaign To Save Darfur, a tribute to john Lennon, very good album

<div class='quotemain'> Cock-Rock?? [/b]

Bon Jovi

-----------------------

Counting Crows - American Girls
[/b][/quote] Did you know that Bon Jovi has a small one (he admitted it on tv b4)...it should be called small cock-rock.

---------------------------------------------

Anyway, moving swiftly on,

Evolution - KoRn. New album due out soon, Wahoo!! :cheers:

DarkmanX: Yeah man Nas ate Jigga alive with Ether.

yeah he did... but you should check out "Black Republican" by Nas featuring Jay-Z... it's f***in FIRE

I'm listening to "Minutes to Midnight," the new Linkin Park album... and I have mixed reviews of it... some of the songs are pretty hard... but others are straight up out of fallout boy... lame.

Good old TMS (test match special for all you non-believers). Cricket's - and sport's - flagship radio programme.

DarkmanX: Yeah man Nas ate Jigga alive with Ether.

yeah he did... but you should check out "Black Republican" by Nas featuring Jay-Z... it's f***in FIRE
[/b]

Yeah thats song is sick Jay Z spits a respectable verse but Nas outshines him.

Listening to: Snoop Dogg f Nine Inch Dix - Which One Of You

Paramore - For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic (off Riot album) - a great tune!

Paramore - For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic (off Riot album) - a great tune! [/b]

That is an awesome song!
I've only listened to the album about half a dosen times but that one (i think it's the first song) always sticks out and is very catchy.

Jack Johnson - Inaudible Melodies

Sum 41 - Best Of Me

Cheers, GJohn, their new album - underclass hero - is an absolute cracker.

Snoop Dogg featuring Nate Dogg - Crazy off his album The Blue Carpet Treatment. I'ts Pretty good album a bit too many tracks though.

Tiesto - Barbers Adagio for strings.

I got that album Darkman, Imagine is the best one on there.

Tiesto - Barbers Adagio for strings.

I got that album Darkman, Imagine is the best one on there. [/b]

Yeah I gotta say thats my favourite song on the album. In fact im listening to it right now :)

Nas - One Mic

I'm not a huge rap fan, but i can always sit and listen to some Nas.

Nas - One Mic

I'm not a huge rap fan, but i can always sit and listen to some Nas.
[/b]

Yeah man nas is sick without a doubt.

2pac - Me Against The World a classic rap song he's speaking the truth on the last verse.

Canibus - 2nd Round Knock Out In my opinion Can-i-bus ripped LL Cool J in this beef.

Hitman, Kurupt, Nate Dogg & Six-Two: Xplosive off the Chronic 2001

Dr Dre knows how to make sick beats i can't wait for Detox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts