• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pixies best of....for it contains quite monumental amounts of aceness

wham_bbcweb.jpg

WHAM

Godsmack - Awake.

Was never really into rock this heavy, but my mate leant me a dvd just to check out the drum solo on it. I proceeded to watch the whole thing and enjoy them as entertainers, plus its not half as heavy as some stuff i've previously heard.

I've <strike>downloaded</strike> their entire discography now.
I'm impressed so far.

With Me - Sum 41

From their new album, which is very good. [/b]

What's their new album called?

Finally got around to listening to The Automatic's recent album.
I quite liked their singles - even with that little guy chirping in the background.
It's not too bad to listen to right now, but i can never tell first off with albums.

The White Stripes "Icky Thump" great album by Jack and Meg, very Rock and Roll

Paramore - That's what you get.

The girl in this group might be young, but by god is she yummy...

paramore2.jpg

Godsmack - Awake.

Was never really into rock this heavy, but my mate leant me a dvd just to check out the drum solo on it. I proceeded to watch the whole thing and enjoy them as entertainers, plus its not half as heavy as some stuff i've previously heard.

I've <strike>downloaded</strike> their entire discography now.
I'm impressed so far.

<div class='quotemain'> With Me - Sum 41

From their new album, which is very good. [/b]

What's their new album called?
[/b][/quote] Sum 41 new album is called 'Underclass Hero' the same as their current single.

Godsmack are a great band. Try 'Disturbed' they are another great band that you may like.

I really like Disturbed.

Land of Confusion is a brilliant track. And there's another one I love but can't remember the name of for some reason. I'll post it up when it comes back to me. Damn you alcohol damaged memory cells...

Yeah, i got into disturbed quite a few years ago with the album that's got Down With the Sickness on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts