• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i got into disturbed quite a few years ago with the album that's got Down With the Sickness on it.

[/b]
The album is called 'The Sickness' It's a brilliant album & its got a lovely front cover.

--------------------------

Thread - Lo-Pro

Finally remembered the song by Disturbed I really love:

Voices.

Quality track.

The album is called 'The Sickness' It's a brilliant album & its got a lovely front cover.
[/b]

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the image is of a man protruding from what i believe to be a vagina...

*matt receives a nudge from his brain. Quietly they dicuss...*

Oh, sarcasm....

Seen them live, great concert. Oi Gjohn, must be getting close to opening up number 4 in the What Are You Listening To series is it?

Originally posted by Matt
Correct me if i'm wrong, but the image is of a man protruding from what i believe to be a vagina...

*matt receives a nudge from his brain. Quietly they dicuss...*

Oh, sarcasm....
Aye, I suppose they got the idea of given birth to sickness, or looking at that make you feel sick

148956m.jpg

Originally posted by dobrien7
Seen them live, great concert. Oi Gjohn, must be getting close to opening up number 4 in the What Are You Listening To series is it?
This isn't my thread, I think St Helens was the creator of this thread.

I was thinking of creating pt 4 with a new rule. Everyone who posts, enters the genre of artist. I dunno how many bands that sound promising band (rock, metal band) end up being a Rap or something cack.
---------------
The Last, Firstborn - Celldweller.

Good idea, GJohn, but i have to be honest, most of the time i don't know where my music falls.
Emo/punk/cock-rock/pop-rock/cheesey-rock/metal/nu metal/thrash metal/ska... and the list goes on.

So generalising it i'd have to do.

Just listened to 'Feelings' sung by Beaker, and now listening to 'Danny Boy' by Swedish Chef, Beaker and Animal. Don't know what genre they go in, I'm guessing both are parodies.

Viewable on youtube, go check it out now!

Good idea, GJohn, but i have to be honest, most of the time i don't know where my music falls.
Emo/punk/cock-rock/pop-rock/cheesey-rock/metal/nu metal/thrash metal/ska... and the list goes on.

So generalising it i'd have to do.

[/b]
Cock-Rock?? Anyway, I would like to see the basic of genres, Rap, Hip hop, Rock, Metal, Pop etc, non of this emo/pop-rock/nu metal, nonsense.
-----------------------
Stupify - Disturbed

Have Coffee and TV on repeat atm, I lover the little milk box featured in the clip. Sadly, I don't have the little strawberry milk box as a moving emoticon.

The Smashing Pumpkins - Bring the Light

TUNE!!! their new albums great

The Game - One Night one of my favorite tracks on the "Doctors Advocate" Album

Beethoven - Für Elise

Nas - Ether and Just a Moment (I also like watching the video clip of Ether. Anyone with a knowledge of rap history will understand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts