• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record, I had nothing to do with the knobhead alert.

Rocking in the Free World - Pearl Jam (Live)

Easily their best Live Song IMO... even though it's a Neil Young Cover.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Apr 23 2006, 02:58 AM
Just for the record, I had nothing to do with the knobhead alert.
thats why u deleted a whole thread to hide the truth?...ur amusing little one ;)

im listening to nwa - f tha police

Panic! At The Disco - Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks

I have been listening to a bit of their stuff, but It may be a bit emo for me, don't like emo's and their music generally. Depressed lot.

BM

i found this site the other day. worth a look at. i cant say it is anywhere near the be all and end all, or anything official or right especially since led zep and pink floyd were voted 7&8th greatest live bands of all time, when they should be 1 and 2. george thorogood and the destroyers were 84th etc

like i said, worth a look, but this stuff wont stand up in court.

Snoop Doggy Dogg feat. Nate Dogg, Warren G & Kurupt - Ain't No Fun (If the Homies can't have none)

Originally posted by sambãd5@Apr 24 2006, 08:35 PM
i found this site the other day. worth a look at. i cant say it is anywhere near the be all and end all, or anything official or right especially since led zep and pink floyd were voted 7&8th greatest live bands of all time, when they should be 1 and 2. george thorogood and the destroyers were 84th etc

like i said, worth a look, but this stuff wont stand up in court.
You know its a sad decade when Outkast makes up two of the 5 top Albums of the 00's along with Eminem, White Stripes and Radiohead.

And Dave Ghrol is much, much better then the 87th Greatest Rock Drummer.

what the f*** are you on about radiohead are great

and that ties in nicely

radiohead - creep

Boring, whingy and depressing. All set for a good emo suicide party.

BM

Just thought I'd say cheers Chiro for the heads up in the hip-hop scene in Australia. I've heard some real good stuff so far, got albums from: A-Diction, Art of War, Funkoars, Hilltop Hoods, Fdel, Downsyde, Pegz, Muphin and Mnemonic Ascent. Aussie accents sounds the part in rap. Gotta recommend Art of War, Downsyde and Funkoars to all. They are awesome.

Art of War - Don't Ever Come Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts