• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to pt 4

SoLongSuckerscover.jpg

The Pogues "Rum, Sodomy and the Lash" album with a few pints and a pipe while watching some old All Blacks games...

... poor Portugese.

10cc - Dreadlock Holiday

Anybody remember this song :D ? I found by accident on my PC

Bobby Darin's version of "Mack the Knife"
I was supposed to read the play that features the original 'Morität von Mackie Messer' last year, never quite finished it, but it got me more hooked on this song nonetheless.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Sep 3 2008, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
10cc - Dreadlock Holiday

Anybody remember this song biggrin.gif ? I found by accident on my PC[/b]

I remember that one :p
That song has the habit of getting stuck in my head.

Hm, Great Gig in the Sky by Pink Floyd. Heard it for the first time in the meteor vid I posted in the 'Scary buy (but?) cool' thread. Awesome song. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Sep 4 2008, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hm, Great Gig in the Sky by Pink Floyd. Heard it for the first time in the meteor vid I posted in the 'Scary buy (but?) cool' thread. Awesome song. :D[/b]

Wicked track that one, listen to the entire "Dark Side of the Moon", it will change your life. I guarantee it.

This song is pretty groovy, MGMT - Electric Feel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtUI5MC9tVM

I'll give precisely nothing to anyone who guesses which album I'm nursing a semi for.

A clue would be fantastic, Mite. Kind of hard to work it out without one.

Anyways, I'm really enjoying Metallica's new album. Anyone else?

Not me - sounds like a bunch of 16 year olds trying to do a sequel to Master of Puppets, better than St Anger and Reload, but not as good as anything from Kill Em All to Load

Starf***ers Inc - Nine Inch Nails

Latest posts