• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to pt 4

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 9 2008, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
incubus_make_yourself.gif

Awesome. Buy it. Now.[/b]

Already got it ;)

I'm getting my Grunge obsession back. Its in my, loike, 3 favourite music era obsessions.

Right now I'm listening to Alice in Chains - Unplugged.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kinkon89 @ Dec 6 2008, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
O BTW ARE THERE ANY LUCKY DUBE FANS ON ERE??????????

the islanda nd kiwis on ere prolly listen to him...but yeh any1???[/b]

Yea I'm a bit of a fan, not huge, but i enjoy his work

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 18 2009, 05:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Fix You by Coldplay.
Very uplifting song.[/b]

I was listening to a talk about internet in India.

I rarely listen to music. One of my Two thousand and FINE resolutions is to change that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Feb 14 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

HOHO !!! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

A classic aye...Reminds me when I was 18...Have't listened to it in ages...Very good album, although i prefer Twilight in Olympus. But then Divine has some really good songs...

Are you in a SX frenzy or something Vambo ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Feb 14 2009, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Feb 14 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HOHO !!! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

A classic aye...Reminds me when I was 18...Have't listened to it in ages...Very good album, although i prefer Twilight in Olympus. But then Divine has some really good songs...

Are you in a SX frenzy or something Vambo ?
[/b][/quote]

Yep... been in a real SX mood for the last few weeks.

Twilight In Olympus was my fave album until they released Paradise Lost which I absolutely love.

My wife is a bigger fan than me and she was lucky enough to meet Russell Allen when they supported DT at a gig near us.

Latest posts