• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wigan_rlfc @ Jan 7 2010, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Roxy Music[/b]

Avalon a nice song.

Just been listening to Coldplay... 1st two albums before they went up their own arses and ran out of (new) ideas.

Also a dubstep channel I subscribe to on youtube just uploaded a new video which got me into a dubstep mood so there's some basslines reverberating round my room atm.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jan 7 2010, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wigan_rlfc @ Jan 7 2010, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Roxy Music[/b]

Avalon a nice song.

Just been listening to Coldplay... 1st two albums before they went up their own arses and ran out of (new) ideas.

Also a dubstep channel I subscribe to on youtube just uploaded a new video which got me into a dubstep mood so there's some basslines reverberating round my room atm.
[/b][/quote]

Never been into Coldplay or their music but I think Viva laVida is one fantastic tune.

Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd. Never heard the song before my brother asked me if I wanted to try out Guitar Hero, tried that song, almost broke a finger trying to play it (on freaking Guitar Hero), been addicted to it since.

Hi
I am listening to ....
1. Don't Want You Back

2. Straight Through My Heart

3. Get Another Boyfriend

4. I Want It That Way

5. It's Gotta Be You

6. Shining Star

Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights.. .. .. haha

Black Holes and Revalations by Muse. Truely epic album.

Decided to go on a bit of a spotify spree, just listened to a few albums in a row while playing on the XBox. Top 3:

1. The Decemberists - The Hazards of Love. Really brilliant actually, sort of past me by the first few times, then did some reading and decided to focus more on the lyrics. Some beautiful lyrics, and haunting melodies. Top stuff.

2. Julian Casablancas - Phrazes For The Young. Solid effort for a debut(?) album. Like what I've heard of The Strokes so decided to give this a go. Bit more poppy than I expected, but still enjoyed it nevertheless.

3. Vampire Weekend - Contra. Brilliant, brilliant album. Can't promote it enough, continues in the same vain as the debut, if not a little bit better. 5/5

Last edited:
Found my copy of Dance of Death by Iron Maiden the other day, so was having a listen through that,
Deffinatley not one of Maidens best, but the song 'Dance of Death' is one of my favorite Iron Maiden songs ever, quality track

"Sugar Lumps" - Ft. Arj Barker

Flight of the Conchords

rockbottom.jpg

Rock Bottom - Robert Wyatt.

The last four tracks are stunning.

Last edited:
the clanceys
the police
daft punk
leonard cohen
justice
flogging molly