• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to?

Meh I'm trying to learn Johnny B Goode at the moment so there's a whole lot of Chuck Berry going on at the moment. Been listening to alot of Kasabian and Ryan Adams lately besides other stuff I'm trying to learn.

What do you play, fei?

Also, trying to listen to more Beatles, but they're insufferably boring. Well, Eleanor Rigby is lovely.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 3 2010, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
...trying to listen to more Beatles, but they're insufferably boring.[/b]

shock.jpg

WHAT?!?!

He said...

<div align='center'><BLINK><font size="7"><font color="#000000">THE BEATLES ARE INSUFFERABLY BORING</font></font></BLINK></div>

I agree completely.

This week i ave been mainly listenin' to

jesse-fast-show-520-x-389.jpg

The Decemberists and The Apples in Stereo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 3 2010, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What do you play, fei?

Also, trying to listen to more Beatles, but they're insufferably boring. Well, Eleanor Rigby is lovely.[/b]

That's Feic boss. I play guitar but not brilliantly to be honest

Really digging on 'The Toobes' (new grunge band from Belarus) and 'The Black Keys' lately.

I'm listening to Switchfoot, the most recent and their first albums, middle one soon. Quite enjoyed their most recent offering "Hello Hurricane". Their 1st album The Beautiful Letdown isn't as good but still a 6/10 album.

Been cleaning up recently, discovered a lot of really awful 90's Dance CDs that are plain wrong, so happily listening to those. Never realised Belgian Dance was such a big thing worldwide. Why was I even buying CDs when I was 11? And why do I have two Spice Girl's CDs?

Boo!
People just love to hate The Beatles because they're so successful. They're like the Man Utd. of music.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Jan 6 2010, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Boo!
People just love to hate The Beatles because they're so successful. They're like the Man Utd. of music.[/b]
In fairness, I've yet to hear most of their albums, but I've, uh, acquired The White Album, Magical Mystery Tour, Rubber Soul and Abbey Road recently, so we'll soon see.

Aye, it's a matter of personal choice, but i love the stuff.
From their early days all the way through to their drug induced hippy days.
I love it all.

Latest posts