• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to?

Rest in peace Mary Wilson (center in video), an original member of The Supremes passed away today at 76 years of age.

Remember when concerts/festivals were a thing?

This was one of my favourites Bloodstocks:
Amon Armath, Blind Guardian, Testament, Ghost, Hatebreed (not normally a fan but seen them at bloodstock a few times and they're excellent live), Municipal Waste, Megadeth, Arch Enemy

Plus Jeff Loomis has been one of my favourite guitarists since I first picked up a guitar (Nevermore <3) so seeing him live is pretty great

Just put on Discovery probably the only producers of their style of music I genuinely care about.

Reggae great Bunny Wailer passed away, he was 73. Rest in peace Bunny and thank you for all of the great music.

Bit of a change from my normal rock/metal postings. Quite like listening to this when stressed at work.

Remember when concerts/festivals were a thing?

This was one of my favourites Bloodstocks:
Amon Armath, Blind Guardian, Testament, Ghost, Hatebreed (not normally a fan but seen them at bloodstock a few times and they're excellent live), Municipal Waste, Megadeth, Arch Enemy

Plus Jeff Loomis has been one of my favourite guitarists since I first picked up a guitar (Nevermore <3) so seeing him live is pretty great

I miss my metal festivals so much. Hellfest in France was beyond epic.

Latest posts