• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to?

New Arch Enemy is genuinely fantastic, not a single filler track
A lot of the riffs are very 80s influenced, really feels like a passion project rather than just another album

Like it so much I'm considering buying the vinyl version

I've seen a couple of decent live acts this past fortnight.

Moody:

Fun: (from an all time classic album)

I heard this pretty much unknown song on the radio today and its immediately my favourite pop song of the year.

The band that introduced the guitar solo to the world and took the first baby steps towards rock/metal, but are so much more than that. About 15 years ago I never knew them, then got their Best Of, Village Green Preservation Society and Something Else by the Kinks albums. Great stuff. Here are two of my lesser known favourites by them.

Bledisoe edition. I have ABs winning 4 tries to 1 with this method, although the first two are the only ones I'd buy full albums from.

Australia

New Zealand

The band that introduced the guitar solo to the world and took the first baby steps towards rock/metal, but are so much more than that. About 15 years ago I never knew them, then got their Best Of, Village Green Preservation Society and Something Else by the Kinks albums. Great stuff. Here are two of my lesser known favourites by them.
I saw The Kinks in San Diego back in 1982 (that was 40 years ago, I'm old) and they were tremendous. They're one of my favorite British bands of all time. 👍

Latest posts