• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What art has just f***ed your head?

S

shtove

New topic!

Just saw this on the Ukraine version of Britain's Got Talent - amazing:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/518XP8prwZo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/518XP8prwZo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Some explanation here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What to do more brain-fu**ing than this

God so primitive thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine how long this sexy babe was working and torturing herself to get the "Top in Brainfu**ing music video" :lol: :lol:

Here is my pain in ass video Brainf***

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Nov 14 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Imagine how long this sexy babe was working and torturing herself to get the "Top in Brainfu**ing music video" :lol: :lol:

Here is my pain in ass video Brainf*** [/b]
Dude, I love that song. But I'm aiming more at stuff that makes you wonder about life. It's not the ginger song thread.

What do you make of that sand art video? Does it appeal to all Ukrainains, or is it a Russian thing?

It's an amazing story, and an amazing way of telling a story. And, yes - she is hot in a siberian kind of way!

That's awesome art and she looks hot too makes me wanna play sand castle.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Nov 14 2009, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Nov 14 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here is my pain in ass video Brainf*** [/b]
Dude, I love that song. But I'm aiming more at stuff that makes you wonder about life. It's not the ginger song thread.

What do you make of that sand art video? Does it appeal to all Ukrainains, or is it a Russian thing?

It's an amazing story, and an amazing way of telling a story. And, yes - she is hot in a siberian kind of way!
[/b][/quote]

OK understood, personally me: I don't like such videos and because of that I ran over that video

Well not Russian Not Ukrainian in origin the making Sand Videos, and to be honest I don't know where it comes from

But our artists frequently run to such decisions of making movie video

So if you like it here you got another, now Georgian in origin

Sand Painting Video

Latest posts