• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What Digital TV package allows best rugby coverage

Q

QKXV

Guys 'm a bit ****** off. I've got a SKy package at home, mainly for the sport but there's not much rugby coverage on there, what can I get to allow me to see more SH games??

All you get is 1-2 games a week on sky, and nothing else anywhere.

Unless you live there, you ain't watching every game.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Apr 28 2006, 01:38 PM
All you get is 1-2 games a week on sky, and nothing else anywhere.

Unless you live there, you ain't watching every game.
rats!!

you mean to say that with todays technology - nanno bots that can be injected into your veins to fight off virusses, satelleties that can count the blackheads on your nose etc we can't buy a tv package that has more coverage than 1-2 games per week?

Rugby (both codes) just isn't popular enough in this country I'm afraid. And Union gets more programming than league as well.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Apr 28 2006, 03:01 PM
Insignificant sport in an insignificant country. ;)
Lemmie just correct you there to Lora'a annoyance......It's a principallity :p.

I love Loratadine really....

well sorry guys, im off to wtch some rugby, on my beautiful principality t.v stations.

Yay, for my rugby coverage I am going to watch Sale at EP, then I may tape a Welsh game to watch when I get back. Don't have sky sports as the folks make me pay for it, so I only get it in the summer. As cricket is on every day, so it is worth it. For the winter, 4-5 games a week doesn't justify the cost to get it for the rugby season, although I will be watching the Summer Internationals.

BM

Originally posted by Quintes@Apr 29 2006, 12:30 AM
SKy sports 1 - 3 and Sky sports extra, and another one. They show alot of WWF.
Awww, we used to have WWE on Fox Sports, then Rupert Murdoch found out it was fake and switched it to Fox 8 (the same channel as the Simpsons). Now there's lots of rugby - league and union! :bravo:

Unfortunately it was about the time when the wrestling was moved that dad cut Fox becasue it was too expensive! :wall: :%#%#:

Now I have to go to my frinds house to watch it on a big, big screen. A screen as in screen you project stuff onto, not a TV as such! :D B) :bravo:

Latest posts