• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you looking forward to most this year.

1. Bowser
2. Baby Bowser
3. Donkey Kong
4. Luigi
5. Waluigi
6. Mario
8. Wario
9. Toad
11. Princess Peach
14. Daisy

That's all I've got :p

If we were to include Sonic, he and tails would be on the wings, no doubt.

1. Bowser
2. Baby Bowser
3. Donkey Kong
4. Luigi
5. Waluigi
6. Mario
8. Wario
9. Toad
11. Princess Peach
14. Daisy

That's all I've got :p

7. King Boo
10. Yoshi
12. Petey Piranha
13. Wart

Mario & Sonic at the RWC really needs to be done (missed duckdees post :p )

Tails at FB (who better under the high ball then someone who can fly?)
Knuckles at 7, Sonic on the wing, Dr Robotnik backup prop

I can't wait for:
F1 2010
FIFA 2011
Medal of Honor: Limited Edition
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

All these on the good old PC :rock::dance3:

F1 2010 - Out This Friday in the UK
FIFA 2011
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Rugby League Live

From now till Christmas I just want Fifa 11, Littlebigplanet 2 and Cricket by Bigant.

At Christmas I want Move and Sports Champions, tumble and whatever other cool games that come out for it.

well I just ordered civ 5 today and I also have medal of honor on pre-order. I'm also keen on fallout new vegas and that's it for pc everything else that I was interested in got delayed until 2011. on wii it could really be anything but nba jam, golden eye and epic mickey are 3 games that I am keeping a close eye on and they should actually all release this year sometime.

F1 2010 has blown my mind

Tell me more, I might be interested, I remember Formula 1 96 I think it was back on the first playstation, I played the **** outta that game.

I've always wanted a next gen game with realistic crash damage so I can cause massive pile ups on the first corner over and over again LOL!.

It's the best F1 game since the PS2 days with Psygnosis Formula 1 and Formula 1 97'
<O:p
Seriously epic racing to be had
Just go on youtube and see the plethora of videos showcasing the fastest racing game of all time and the best graphics seen on these machines.
I play for 3 hours and have to stop for a break – I am mentalling exhausted and physically broken down, as my posture is frozen until a race or session comes to a complete stop
Career mode is captivating and online is just another world of goodness.
Customisable maximus, so u can make the game as challenging (simulated) as you please…they have made the perfect racing game for everyone.
People will winge there isn't 100 cars like forza n GT, but its an F1 game
You get F1 cars, and F1 tracks and that's it
But the racing and sense of speed is the best by a mile – Totally recommend this game, I am addicted, and cant wait for what the next race holds during my career
The crashes look amazing, but the actual damage that occurs is not as good as you would have hoped, but its still better than anything previous F1 related

Last edited:
Aw man I'm sooo tempted but GT5 is just a couple months away and this will only end up a waste of money.

Might give it a rent though.

In answer to thread GT5 is what im waiting for - But I bought F1 2010 and while not as good as Geoff Crammonds GP4 back in 2002 (PC ONLY) - its awesome. Even online with qualifiying and full races. But you HAVE to have a gooood wheel. The game rocks **** hot but its pretty easy (not on a pad though{tried both}). Awesome game though well worth the money BUT if you are into F1... Otherwsie give it a miss, you can't shoot missiles or leave bananas behind your car.

Latest posts