• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Traded in Destiny for Shadow of Mordor - best decision I've made in a long old time.

Destiny was a boring grind, wheras SoM is the most fun I've had in a game in ages. Sunk about 2hrs into it so far but felt like about 20mins.

I'm glad to hear that. SoM is next on my list. I'm currently playing Fifa15 on the PS4 and must say i'm rather happy with it on the next-gen

Dirt 3 has taken up loads of my time but recently I discovered the Long War mod for XCOM, damn that thing is difficult but suprisingly addictive.

Tropico 5 - It's a Sim City kind of game but with quirky narration. It's pretty fun.

Found myself playing my Xbox a heck of a lot lately. Heres what I've been on

Battlefeild 4: Finally completed campaign and been enjoying online (Metro 400% for the win, even though Im not the best)

Fifa 15: EA nails it again. A brilliant looking, sounding and a great game to play. Shame my Bristol City's Purple and Lime 3rd kit isnt in.

Madden 15: A good game, much improved on 25. Still not a fan of the commentary, although that goes for any sports game, its just so limited)

NHL 15: Oh dear. Gameplay wise its the best NHL game ever, as a whole game though, no. The old GM mode where you got points for scouting, making trades etc; gone. Live the life, where you earned popularity with GM, fans etc through good play and press conferences; gone. Also the ability to sim to your next player shift; gone. The say they're adding bits back in as we go but atm its a poor game although the on ice action is brilliant, seems thats where their budget went.

Destiny: See ***anfall; a game that promised so much and failed to deliver. Online multiplayer is its best aspect, the "story" could have been better. Maybe the future DLC will improve things.

Forza Horizon 2 demo: I CANT WAIT TO GET THE FULL GAME. AHHHHHH. That sums it up.

Future games I'm looking forward to:

GTA V: Wonder what theyre doing to improve the game for new gen.

Halo 2 Anniversary (and Master Chief collection): The Anniversary game looks brilliant, I loved Halo 2 when it first game out and excited to play a redesigned game 10 years on. Glad to see all 4 games (dunno if they include Reach or ODST though)

Just finished Velocity 2X last night. Absolutely fantastic game, really enjoyed it and would recommend it to anybody.

I've really got into Borderlands 2 to get fired up for the new Borderlands.

really enjoying The Evil Within, damn creepy game but loads of fun!

Fired up outlast for the first time, after picking it up on PS+ a while back.
**** that.
Just....**** that game.
I think I'm going to have a heart attack and/or die.

**** that.
Just....**** that game.
I saw a let's play of that. Don't think I'd get very far at all with it.

Loving that more games are going with the survival horror style where you have no means of fighting back - have to run, hide and stealth your way through the game. Makes them intense.

Played about 5 mins of the Evolve alpha - was kinda cool...

Anyone on here play Doom3 or F.E.A.R when they first came out?
I was absolutely terrified whilst playing those games, as I was to an extent with Condemned.

Last edited:
I'm between CS:GO, Dishonoured and Dark Souls atm.

**** that.
Just....**** that game.
I watched an LP of that alright. I couldn't touch the forward button with a six foot dildo with my eyes closed for fear of paralysis. All the same, it's a really clever and genuinely scary game. The Whistleblower DLC featuring a castration, and another near castration by a guy who wants to make you his wife is simply wonderful.

Yeah, I'm not sure I'm ever going to play it again to be honest.

Had a couple of mates round and we decided to give it a go, lights out etc. I wanted to quite after about 30s. Lasted maybe 25mins before I just noped out of it.

Really well done game, incredibly intense and the jumps are timed perfectly, but really not for me :lol:

Just beat Crysis 3 on my new PC that I spent way too much money on, it was pretty damn epic. Also beat Black Ops 2, which was OK but nowhere near the first ones awesomeness.

This War of Mine. Check it out. The game is made by an indie company that based it on survival during war time. Unlike most games, you take control of civilians rather than soldiers, where you must scavenge for more materials and food to bring back to your shelter. It's quite a grim game that gives a sense of hopelessness unlike other games that glorifies war.

I also just installed Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor, but I've only played it for a few minutes.

Well the Steam Sale started on Friday, and I'm debating whether or not to buy Don't Starve (together). Can't figure out whether the Together version includes the normal single player version.

Well the Steam Sale started on Friday, and I'm debating whether or not to buy Don't Starve (together). Can't figure out whether the Together version includes the normal single player version.

I'm pretty sure DS is solely single player and DST is solely multiplayer. Although you could probably create a server on DST and play on your own. Why not just get the bundle of the two as it's only 3 euros more.

I've been keeping an eye on the Steam sales daily and bought Euro Truck Simulator 2 just because it was like 4 euros lol I played it for a bit and it's actually pretty relaxing and fun. I'm hoping Rugby Union Team Manager goes on sale. Miscreated looks like a really fine looking survival/crafting/open world game, but I think I'll need to buy a new pc to play it.

Latest posts