• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

F

feicarsinn

The hint is in the name, what games are you currently spending way too much of your time on?

I've just rediscovered Age of Empires II, by far the best real-time strategy game ever. A load of Football Manager too.

AoE2 is an amazing game. 3 wasn't bad either mind.

I was playing on Assassins's Creed 2, until I finished it. Will probably move on to Left 4 Dead 2 as soon as my PC is fixed.

Never really got into 3 to be honest. And anyway the new netbook probably wouldn't be able to support it.

Football Manager is taking over my life, as per usual. It's crazily addictive.

Finished the HAWX campaign last night, will be going back to that regularly for multiplayer. The next ones to concentrate on are Colin McRae Dirt 2 and Burnout Paradise.

And of course, there's the COD 6 and Halo Multiplayer.

Just finished Assassin's Creed 2, which was a shame, it was so good I didn't want to finish it. Now moving on to the GTA4 expansion packs, made some decent progress with The Lost and the Damned.

Anyone else think the ending of A.C2 was a bit..odd? After the ending of the first (which i thought was one of the best i've ever seen/played/whatever) i was a little let
down that it was that..i dunno, crazy. Great game either way.

I'm spending lots of time playing Fifa 10 atm, which is odd as i don't even like football :S, though i love the games

Just got rank 70 on Modern Warfare 2, so i dont need to go on it much now. Just put Fallout 3 in to get hooked on. Then the usual Facebook games.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Jan 10 2010, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Anyone else think the ending of A.C2 was a bit..odd? After the ending of the first (which i thought was one of the best i've ever seen/played/whatever) i was a little let
down that it was that..i dunno, crazy. Great game either way.

I'm spending lots of time playing Fifa 10 atm, which is odd as i don't even like football :S, though i love the games[/b]

It was a bizarre ending alright.

Playing a few different games right now: -

Modern Warfare 2
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Guitar Hero 5

Not enjoying the newest guitar hero in the franchise.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Jan 10 2010, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Playing a few different games right now: -

Modern Warfare 2
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Guitar Hero 5

Not enjoying the newest guitar hero in the franchise.[/b]

Bought it today. If it's not as awesome as everyone is saying it is I'll be hugely disappointed.

This thread should be a sticky so everyone who comes into this section sees the name of mighty Feicarsinn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jan 10 2010, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bought it today. If it's not as awesome as everyone is saying it is I'll be hugely disappointed.[/b]

Single player (that stupid story mode, or whatever it's called) is utter shite.
It's boring and it's short.
But i didn't buy it for that.
I got for the xbox live experience and it's awesome.
Although i find myself hating more maps in this one than i did in the original modern warfare.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jan 10 2010, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This thread should be a sticky so everyone who comes into this section sees the name of mighty Feicarsinn.[/b]

Done.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Jan 10 2010, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jan 10 2010, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bought it today. If it's not as awesome as everyone is saying it is I'll be hugely disappointed.[/b]

Single player (that stupid story mode, or whatever it's called) is utter shite.
It's boring and it's short.
[/b][/quote]

You're boring and shite.

And short.

HEY!
I may be boring and shite, but i'm not...ahh, f*** it!

I stand by what i said. MW2 is the gaming equivalent of me!

Assassins Creed 2 - just finished but want to get platinum as it seems really easy to get platinum on this, got about 5 more trophies to get for it! =)
CoD - Modern Warfare 2
FFVIII - Just downloaded off the PSstore

I'm playing Zoo World on Facebook :) doesn't cost anything and makes me feel better for looking after the animals of the world lol.

Gone back to Motorstorm 1 on PS3 while the Xbox is in for its 30,000 mile service.

You know you've been playing Football Manager too long when you hear about a player on SSN and think "I thought he was playing for Forest" or "I'm sure he was out for the next 6 weeks?", then realise NO! That was your FM GAME!
I've never gone further than FM2007, but love it. Was with Atletico for 6 seasons, won 2 league ***les and got them to the Champions League final, but lost on penalties to Real; I then realised I'd taken the team as far as I could :p ; and left for Inter who gave me a 300million Euro budget. And promptly bought everyone in the world. :D

Latest posts