• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Which games are you looking forward to/buying?

No-one has said Batman? You all suck.
!!!!!!

I swear, I'm terrible at remembering games!

Arkham Asylum was a brilliant game - definitely going to pick up Arkham City (though I might wait for it drop a bit in price first)

wonder.jpg

Here's my list for the last months of 2011:

- Rugby World Cup 2011 (Still haven't received it)
- NHL 12
- CoD Modern Warfare 3
- God of War - Chains of Olympus*
- God of War - Ghost of Sparta*

Still debating whether or not to buy them:

- Battlefield 3
- FIFA 12
- Uncharted 3

* The 2 God of War-games are sold in a collection-box

Well, the God of War Collection II (see above) has arrived and despite it nog being the new 3D engine (it's an upscaled version of the PSP games) it's freakin' nice to play some new GoW stuff

has to be F1 2011 looks insane
a.c. revelations. Brotherhood was my favourite game so should be good.
RC of course.
theres another one but cant think of it

ah ha Space Marine i no its nerdy but played the demo and it looks pretty insane

I played the demo for that and loved it too
It's like Gears of War if it wasn't overrated sh** :p

I just got my copy of FIFA 12!! and the bonus was, I didn't pay a cent for it!!

when I ordered Rugby Challenge from this online delivery company they had this deal where you get a signed 2011 World Cup Rugby ball by Percy Montgomery as well as his new biography...

But as the sales went up, theydidn't have enough stock and could only send me the game...

the next morning I got this e-mail that because of this I get all my "credits" back that I spent on Rugby Challenge so that I can use it again to purchase something else from them... Immediately I went for Fifa 12... and to my amazement, it costs less credits than Rugby Challenge, so I still have some credits left!!

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword has just been sucessfuly pre-ordered. Nothing gets me up and squeeling like a new Zelda.

Me being me....Football Manager 2012! Fifa 12 and Skyrim. No reason to leave the house once I have the three of those.

Maybe Battlefield and Rugby Challamge.

I think I'm going to have to buy a new computer just to play Skyrim on.

Yeah like everyone else Skyrim is what I am looking forward to also getting LA Noire for PC next week do will some busy gaming desperately trying to clear the backlog of games I have at the moment.

!!!!!!

I swear, I'm terrible at remembering games!

Arkham Asylum was a brilliant game - definitely going to pick up Arkham City (though I might wait for it drop a bit in price first)

Muhahahah I got it for free with my new graphics card, but they moved the pc release date back a month :(

Latest posts